My Supertuck is cracking.... Need to order a replacement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Supertuck is cracking.... Need to order a replacement

Quote Originally Posted by 901-Memphis View Post
    I like the idea of the full moon being huge. Should keep from having things rub me on the side. Might try the Kholster
    Cant go wrong either way, the only thing that changes in a Crescent vs Full moon is the barrel sticks out in a Crescent. It never bothers me and can't be seen. But everyones different.
    Attached Images Attached Images My Supertuck is cracking.... Need to order a replacement-img_9196.jpg 

3. Check out the MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters. Made in Texas, interchangeable kydex, colored and cammo kydex, horeshide option, lifetime warranty. I love mine! Just as comfy if not moreso than the crossbreed. It comes with a cut that is closer to tjhe combat style. They have a youtube channel called whitehatholsters. The website is maxtuck dot com. Worth looking at. They are up and coming and Tony will answer any questions you have. He replies real fasst. Hope this helps. Be blessed brother!

Anyone using a full moon and recommend it even though its big?

5. Before you jump into the Kholster, you HAVE to look at the MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters. Interchngeable kydex (got the urban cammo, way cool), more of a combat cut out of the box. Very helpful customer service. 60 bucks. new kydex for another gun is 20. worth looking at. I had mine in 4 days from order, but I just called about another for my brother and they said they are at 7 days now. Awesome product. Very ahppy with it. Maxtuck dot com is there website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12