My Supertuck is cracking.... Need to order a replacement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Supertuck is cracking.... Need to order a replacement

My Supertuck is cracking.... Need to order a replacement

My Supertuck is less than a year old and the kydex is cracking at the top in 2 places. I am going to have to order something to carry with before i can even think about sending it in for repairs.

Are there any popular choices for IWB that are new that i might not have heard of last year?

Can i do any better than a Full Moon Kholster for $50? Want something comfy if possible.

3. Shielded Holster by Kurtis. Turn around is a week, tops.

Double Clip (anyway you want it)-$50 shipped

Single Clip (anyway you want it)-$45 shipped

Appendix carry-$50 shipped

Mini Clip (anyway you want)-$40 shipped

OWB Kydex-$60 shipped

OWB Kydex Double Mag-$35

OWB Double Mag-$25 Shipped

OWB Single Mag-$20 Shipped

IWB Single Mag-$25 Shipped

IWB Double Mag-$30

Options I offer for no extra charge:

-Combat cut
    -Stamped barbed border
    -Belt slots (for OWB carry)
    -Carbon fiber kydex (when available)

Leather lined kydex is also available for $5 extra
    You can email him at [email protected]

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    I'd call CrossBreed and let them know whats going on. I ordered one for my wife two weeks ago and asked a question about my supertuck sliding on me all the time, and they were very quick to send me free replacement parts. I never even asked them to do so, I just asked if they had any ideas to stop it from sliding.

Give their customer service guys a chance to help before switching. Just my 2 cents
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

If I'm not mistaken I believe crossbreed guarantees their bolsters for life. Also I've heard that holsters in for repair are returned very fast.

mine had just cracked as well, very small crack at the top rear of the holster, sent an email to crossbreed, email got back 24 hrs later sayin send it in we'll fix it and send it back no charge. only charge was to send it to them. got a BRAND NEW holster out of it for nothing!!! call them i had mine sent, fixed, and returned to me in 7 days! thats fast turn around.

give them a chance and dont lose out on the $$$$ you have ALREADY spent!!

Well i have to have something to carry with while its in for repairs, even if it only took a week for you. I am a little hesitant though based on how long it took to get it made new after i ordered it. What would the repairs jump up the time line faster than new ones being made? It took quite some time from order to in hand last year when i bought the Crossbreed

8. I've been using a Winthrop IWB (Versa Max II copy). It's all leather comfortable, and has pretty much replaced my SuperTuck for my G23.

Give UBG holsters a try, unless your not a leather person. Outstanding gear made by a USMC.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 901-Memphis View Post
    My Supertuck is less than a year old and the kydex is cracking at the top in 2 places. I am going to have to order something to carry with before i can even think about sending it in for repairs.

Are there any popular choices for IWB that are new that i might not have heard of last year?

Can i do any better than a Full Moon Kholster for $50? Want something comfy if possible.
    Assuming it's for a Sigma if you did a Kholster you'd only need a Crescent. The Full Moon is friggin huge. I've got both a CBST and Kholster for my Sigma & M&P, I Like the Kholster. Leather is more forming and the Kydex is a little thicker. If you get a Kholster if you don't have a rebate code use mine: 03-8242 get 10% off. Can't beat half the price in less than half the time.

I like the idea of the full moon being huge. Should keep from having things rub me on the side. Might try the Kholster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast