Why are people so stupid? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are people so stupid?

i know this is a home made movie for internet hits, but am i wrong in saying the guy with the gun went from self defence to armed felon when he took the camera? Not to mention the truck keys, depending on the DA in your county, if one of the guys died getting charged with mansluagter at the very least?

The major give away that this is fake(I watched it over a year ago now) is that they are in CA. The guy in the BMW would never have a firearm with him in the car. Being that it is CA he has already broken the law by carrying a firearm, second by pointing it same one. Just to show you how ******* up CA is, had this been real all the guys in the truck would need to do is call the police. The guy in the BMW would have been arrested.

This is a clip of what would have happened to the guy in the BMW after the RCMP stopped him.

Would have been kicked in the face.

On a side note if CA is so safe, then why are the police so rough with citizens? 16 RCMP officers suspended in one month, am I know the only one who sees a problem with that?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    The major give away that this is fake(I watched it over a year ago now) is that they are in CA. The guy in the BMW would never have a firearm with him in the car. Being that it is CA he has already broken the law by carrying a firearm, second by pointing it same one. Just to show you how ******* up CA is, had this been real all the guys in the truck would need to do is call the police. The guy in the BMW would have been arrested.

This is a clip of what would have happened to the guy in the BMW after the RCMP stopped him.

Would have been kicked in the face.

On a side note if CA is so safe, then why are the police so rough with citizens? 16 RCMP officers suspended in one month, am I know the only one who sees a problem with that?
    Wow! I don't know about anyone else but it sure looked like the guy was complying and getting on the ground when he got a boot to the head! Suspended with pay, why am I not surprised......
    NRA Life Member, NH CC, Gun Owners of America, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Second Amendment Foundation
    "Remember, incoming fire has the Right of Way"

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Lifer and Proud View Post
    Wow! I don't know about anyone else but it sure looked like the guy was complying and getting on the ground when he got a boot to the head! Suspended with pay, why am I not surprised......
    In the second Video they tell more about it. The guy is disabled due to a bike accident that left him with memory and other brain problems. The reporter says "Yet another name added to the ever growing list" He then says "Just last month RCMP had 16 officers suspended."

The only good thing was the reporter was not tased and arrested for filming. Had this taken place in the US the reporter would have been tased and arrested for filming the beating.

I think it's great that more smart phones and other video devices are able to stream live to youtube and other sharing sites. They can destroy the phone/device but the video has already hit the mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    i know this is a home made movie for internet hits, but am i wrong in saying the guy with the gun went from self defence to armed felon when he took the camera? Not to mention the truck keys, depending on the DA in your county, if one of the guys died getting charged with mansluagter at the very least?
    Yes, if this been real, the second they took the keys and camera at gunpoint, the "victim" couple committed aggravated (armed) robbery. In this scenario all are stupid.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!" -- George Orwell
    ------------
    There is nothing more persuasive than a red dot on somebody's forehead (aside from the sound of a shotgun chambering a round).

Quote Originally Posted by uspshooter View Post
    Yes, if this been real, the second they took the keys and camera at gunpoint, the "victim" couple committed aggravated (armed) robbery. In this scenario all are stupid.
    Camera maybe. But I see taking the keys and throwing them as keeping the threat from following them.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry:201080
    Leaving aside this video scenario, and just concentrating on the question you ask, just remember who is the prez and who is in congress and what this country has become. Sorry to hijack.
    This is why...

Why Are People So Stupid?

Interestingly enough I ask myself the same question every time one more person puts up this obviously fake 4 year old video like they're the first person that ever found it
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I dont know about the video but your thread title is about right...Sometimes even I have to shake my head and I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer. I cant stand ya if'n yer dumber than me...jus sayin
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12