Why are people so stupid?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are people so stupid?

Why are people so stupid?

This is a clip of a couple getting harassed by a couple of punks in a truck. Ive seen stuff like this happen quite a bit, and its happened to me and my dad a couple times. We live in the country and have alot of idiots with drivers licenses. This is one reason that I have pursued a cpl permit. Watch all the way to the end...

3. What a bunch of idiots. They are so lucky that guy didn't come out the car shooting the second he saw that bat.

Not what it seems

I think that if you do some Googling you will find that these people are acting. A little home movie made to get internet bites. I believe I first saw it over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Greggatshack View Post
    I think that if you do some Googling you will find that these people are acting. A little home movie made to get internet bites. I believe I first saw it over a year ago.
    ditto .............. it's made up

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

Worse, made up by canadians.....

It was mildly entertaining though.

It's not real, just a little internet nonsense.

Leaving aside this video scenario, and just concentrating on the question you ask, just remember who is the prez and who is in congress and what this country has become. Sorry to hijack.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Leaving aside this video scenario, and just concentrating on the question you ask, just remember who is the prez and who is in congress and what this country has become. Sorry to hijack.
    Who is the "prez" and who is in congress, and what does it have to do with this video?

Quote Originally Posted by russe11m:201084
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Who is the "prez" and who is in congress, and what does it have to do with this video?
    Barry, a bunch of morons and I dont know....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast