I am official!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am official!!!!!

I am official!!!!!

I took a trip down to the county clerk today to find out what my status is on my CPL application and unexpectedly she pulled out a large stack of envelopes and handed mine to me. Inside was my concealed pistol license . I can now carry

3. Congratulations. What are you planning to carry ?

Charleston, South Carolina, United States

Congratulations

Will you be doing concealed carry or OC? What will you carry? What kind of holster and ammo? Details details details. LOL

I have a Glock 22 and its .40 s&w. Right now I have a serpa paddle hoster but its mainly an open carry holster. I do have a Crossbreed supertuck coming in the mail soon so I will be happy for that. After I got my permit I immediately went down to the gun shop and purchased hornadys critical defense hollow points and also a lock box to put in my car. I am excited to start carrying and I plan on carrying every day and everywhere I can legally.

dusted Guest
    congrats! it's such a great feeling, isn't it?

Charleston, South Carolina, United States

lock box needed for car

I have a Winchester digital lock box for my bedroom. I just noticed that I can not put my Ruger 9 mm and Glock .40 in the box together. That means I need to get a different lock box for the trunk of my car. I also want to mount it in the car with the mounting kit so that someone can not just pop the lock on the trunk and then pick up the safe and run off. That will be a pain but it will be worth it for those times I can not carry. The only place I can not carry on a regular basis are places like restaurants that sell alcohol on premise.

Good to hear, you've got a good gun in a good cal and soon to be 2 good holsters. The lockbox in the car is always a good idea. Enjoy your new freedom and stay safe

Congrats.

Yay for you! I am in TN and received my CCL about 2 weeks ago. I am waiting for my SuperTuck as well. I can't wait!!

11. Congrats on joining the "...clinging to their Bibles and their guns" family(I've been a member since birth myself). Your post shows how serious you are about safety and responsibility!!!! Awesome Buddy.... Keep practicing!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast