extra long shirts at wallmart this spring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: extra long shirts at wallmart this spring

I saw this one, looks like what you may be looking for willy. Ghostbelt price is right and fits what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    I saw the Polo shirts while I was there and they are extra long as well, but the problem I have with them is they ride up when you lift your arms up while working.. More so than a button down... I have to work over my head often so I don't want to risk flashing my steel......

What I really want is a holster that doesn't look like a holster.... I don't want a fanny pack either.... I need a holster that compleetly hides my gun but isn't shaped like an obvious holster.... The Holy Grail anyone got any ideas??????
    DiSantis Nemisis pocket holster. Can carry up to G26/G27 (w/o pinky extender) sized semi-auto or a snubbie revolver comfortably in kahki pants cargo pants or perfectly in 5.11 pants. Also, shorts in summer. Tuck your shirt, don't tuck your shirt doesn't matter. Worth a try.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by disneyr View Post
    DiSantis Nemisis pocket holster. Can carry up to G26/G27 (w/o pinky extender) sized semi-auto or a snubbie revolver comfortably in kahki pants cargo pants or perfectly in 5.11 pants. Also, shorts in summer. Tuck your shirt, don't tuck your shirt doesn't matter. Worth a try.
    +1 on that except the company is DeSantis.

I checked it out and it's not exactly what I had in mind, but I did find something called packing heat at the sportsmans guide,,,it is 19.95 Heres a link Packing Heat Compact Pistol Case, Holsters, Brand Not Specified, Heavy-Duty Zipper Compact Pistol Case Leather Pulls Web-Knit Outer Nylon Shell Soft Inside Lining at Sportsman's Guide
    I really like that it doesn't have the shape of a gun, I just hope it will fit my Mauser 1934.....
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

6. With the price of fuel you can kill two birds with one stone. Do a nacho run and pick up a nice shirt at the same time. I've picked up quite a few shirts at the end of the season for five bucks or so. If you have a high ride holster it makes it that much easier to canceal even if you raise your arms up. I have a BLACK HILLS LEATHER compact that works well.

If you need a longer shirt to cover your hip holster buy your size in an XT or XXT depending on your height. Shirt's also come in XL - XXXL and XT - XXT for people like me who need both.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    If you need a longer shirt to cover your hip holster buy your size in an XT or XXT depending on your height. Shirt's also come in XL - XXXL and XT - XXT for people like me who need both.
    Love that, Never give a gun to ducks!!!!
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

What do you normally pack? If you wear jeans that are an inch or two larger than your waist size, an IWB works well, since it only "shows iron" above the belt, so a long shirt worn outside the pants is a good choice, even with your arms above your head. Common comfortable IWB holsters include Crossbreed and BladeTech, I have both and use them with a Glock 17, 19 or a Kimber Procarry.

Quote Originally Posted by matelpt View Post
    What do you normally pack? If you wear jeans that are an inch or two larger than your waist size, an IWB works well, since it only "shows iron" above the belt, so a long shirt worn outside the pants is a good choice, even with your arms above your head. Common comfortable IWB holsters include Crossbreed and BladeTech, I have both and use them with a Glock 17, 19 or a Kimber Procarry.
    My carry gun is a Mauser 1934 ( 32 auto) I need to be careful, I can't let anyone at work know I carry.. but for leasure time your idea would work well, thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12