extra long shirts at wallmart this spring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: extra long shirts at wallmart this spring

extra long shirts at wallmart this spring

I went shopping on monday and found the spring line of shirts at wallmart are several inches longer than traditional shirts.. They are perfect for CC, outside waist band...

I picked up several and gave them a try with my belt holster with good results.. I have a mid size 32 auto... The shirt covered well enough, but I would still like to see them longer... you couldn't cover a full size glock or 1911...

They range in price from $3.50 - $14.00 and they have several different styles to choose from....

I am glad to see there is some off the shelf stuff at affordable prices finally...

On the Tee shirts, I went one size larger to keep the shirt from clinging to my shape.

Hope some of you find this information useful....
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Thanks man, good looking out

thanks I'm going to check that out
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

Glad to help, Although I am not a fan of WM, sometimes They got the stuff,,, even though it's from China
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    Glad to help, Although I am not a fan of WM, sometimes They got the stuff,,, even though it's from China
    I just picked up 4-5 polo style shirts that they placed on clearance, can't beat them for the price(5 dollars) they are my new carry shirts. When I don't feel like wearing shirtsleeve button down shirts. I wear a under shirt and then a polo style(three top buttons) or a the shirtsleeve dress style button shirts.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Duluth trading company has an expansive line of long tail shirts. They are designed to cover "plumber's crack" but seem like an excellent choice for concealed carry. I am planning on picking up a few as I am a contractor and a concealed carrier. Hoping they make it a little easier to carry while I am working.

Quote Originally Posted by ckaiser55 View Post
    Duluth trading company has an expansive line of long tail shirts. They are designed to cover "plumber's crack"...
    Which in and of it self is a good cause, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ckaiser55 View Post
    Duluth trading company has an expansive line of long tail shirts. They are designed to cover "plumber's crack" but seem like an excellent choice for concealed carry. I am planning on picking up a few as I am a contractor and a concealed carrier. Hoping they make it a little easier to carry while I am working.
    They make REALLY nice stuff! Their firehouse pants are bullet proof yet very comfortable. Oddly when I read the OP I was thinking that Duluth made some and I should pick some up. Plus I don't like China mart

Quote Originally Posted by KCD1974 View Post
    Plus I don't like China mart
    Homer Laughlin China is the company to buy china from, and their stuff is made in WV.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I just picked up 4-5 polo style shirts that they placed on clearance, can't beat them for the price(5 dollars) they are my new carry shirts. When I don't feel like wearing shirtsleeve button down shirts. I wear a under shirt and then a polo style(three top buttons) or a the shirtsleeve dress style button shirts.
    I saw the Polo shirts while I was there and they are extra long as well, but the problem I have with them is they ride up when you lift your arms up while working.. More so than a button down... I have to work over my head often so I don't want to risk flashing my steel......

What I really want is a holster that doesn't look like a holster.... I don't want a fanny pack either.... I need a holster that compleetly hides my gun but isn't shaped like an obvious holster.... The Holy Grail anyone got any ideas??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast