~The Ten Commandments of concealed carry~ According To Rudiepop - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Ten Commandments of concealed carry~ According To Rudiepop

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11 View Post
    I had initial confusion reading the OP but the responses clear up the sheep dog question. Its good to be a protector but we must all remember our place. Ie, not to involve ourselves unless its the right thing for the situation.

(If your involved in a hold up defend yourself, don't run into a hold up to CREATE a defense situation)
    well said.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

3. Not a bad list. Unfortunately, #1 is an issue with the wife, she doesn't carry as she's afraid that wouldn't be able to shoot and her gun would end up getting used against her. She'll keep renewing her CCW though, does give more flexibility in carrying to the range, and for her being in the car if I have to get out and leave the gun behind.

#9 actually prevents me from fulfilling #2. I've found it VERY hard to properly do concealed in the Summer, so often don't carry when I'm legally able (and want to). I support OC, and would OC if it was socially acceptable. However, it's currently shaky ground and I'm in a position where I can't afford to even have an appearance that one might object to. I hope you OCers can get the word out and make it acceptable, so I can join you! :-)

The sheepdog gaurds the flock. He watches over the flock and wards off the wolf in defense of the owners creatures. He works for the good of the whole, of the family, of the society. Part of a balance without which their would be such dependency. The sheepdog doesn't seek out trouble but won't retreat from it. The fleecing of the sheep does not refer to the killing of them. It is defined as the shearing of their wool for the benefit of clothing, blankets, etc. Just the same it refers to taking of our wool (money, taxes, etc.) as we Americans are fleeced of our savings by large government an corporate scam. Remember, God loves those who take care of his creatures.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Does this include the "sheep" that fleeces the taxpayers of their hard earned money via Government enforced "wallet dipping" and "charity"?

Bye the bye: It's a good thing they left off any mention of thy shall not "covet"...... I have been damn envious of some of my acquaintances' guns. (Cha-GRIN!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

6. I don't understand how the sight of my gun dishonors my neighbor...
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Here we go yet another thread(that will no doubt turn heated)on how stupid the sheepdog idea is. Get the popcorn and soda and sit back and watch this one unfold!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Here we go yet another thread(that will no doubt turn heated)on how stupid the sheepdog idea is. Get the popcorn and soda and sit back and watch this one unfold!
    Well, heck, #9 is the only "commandment" that makes the whole thing CC specific....

I can obey all the "commandements" by open carrying, and #9 as far as the "not dishonoring" the neighbors, I just don't have to dress to conceal my gun to do that.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Yeah, Sheepdog my butt. Me and mine..... all others are completely situational AND dependent of how I'm feeling that day. LOL!

GG

Careful now, or LT will make his impassioned and standard "pitch" for OC any moment now. LOL!

GG

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Well, heck, #9 is the only "commandment" that makes the whole thing CC specific....

I can obey all the "commandements" by open carrying, and #9 as far as the "not dishonoring" the neighbors, I just don't have to dress to conceal my gun to do that.
    I'm sorry, but I really fail to see how it's dishonoring ANYONE let alone a neighbor by not dressing to CONCEAL! I think people dishonor ones neighbor/neighborhood when they don't dress AGE appropriate,walk around shirtless thinking they have Brad Pitts body,walking around with their ass cracks hanging out, walking around with their pants around their ankles!

IDK about y'all, but seeing ones male neighbor in a speedo, only you can't see the speedo because their beer gut is covering it. DISHONORS/OFFENDS ME way more then seeing a firearm, it also scars me for life(take a hot poker to my retinas!)

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast