~The Ten Commandments of concealed carry~ According To Rudiepop - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ~The Ten Commandments of concealed carry~ According To Rudiepop

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Can you dress up as Charleton Heston and read these atop Mount Sini?
    I can't find any Jesus sandels to fit But I think I got the Voice nailed ... Burning bush would be a nice touch too.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post
    I can't find any Jesus sandels to fit But I think I got the Voice nailed ... Burning bush would be a nice touch too.
    You might also want to wait for the political situation in Egypt to calm down just a little bit.

You might also want to wait for the political situation in Egypt to calm down just a little bit.
    You are right of course. Maybe I'll just dress in a sheet, stand barefoot in my front yard, set one of my bushes on fire and post it on Youtube. Need to grow my beard out some first though.

Mount Sinai is in Suadi Arabia
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Mount Sinai is in Suadi Arabia
    Nope, it's located on the southern end of the Sinai peninisula in Egypt. Mount Sinai

Nope, it's located on the southern end of the Sinai peninisula in Egypt. Mount Sinai
    Unless you can airlift my big butt up the mountain (with in flight beverages) The front yard thing will have to do. Political situation or not.

8. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's dishonours my neighbour... let's not offend the Brits now.
    There's a huge difference between dishonouring and making jealous!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post
    You are right of course. Maybe I'll just dress in a sheet, stand barefoot in my front yard, set one of my bushes on fire and post it on Youtube. Need to grow my beard out some first though.
    You have to wait until "End of the World Day", October 21, 2011! Then it would be funny as hell! (no pun intended)

October 21, 2011 Judgment Day and End of the World! Tract - eBible Fellowship
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by navylt View Post
    you have to wait until "end of the world day", october 21, 2011! Then it would be funny as hell! (no pun intended)

october 21, 2011 judgment day and end of the world! Tract - ebible fellowship
    lmbo!

Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post

I seem to remember a guy with his nose in the air, with a toga and some styrofoam pillars, loads of folks with their hands in the air and their eyes glazed over waiting for him to walk on water... and he had a lot of bad things to say about those bushes! Can't say as he impressed me much, but I think all that gear is on discount now though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast