Why? Because...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why? Because...

Why? Because...

I'm a Paramedic. I've never responded to an "almost" shooting... that's what cops are for. Also, because I never pick up assailants, only victims. That's why enough for me. Thanks to USA Carry for spreading the word and posting the updates!

I'm a paramedic too! Yay for us!

4. I can't help but laugh at that yay for us. Indeed, yay for you. Lol.

Hopefully, enough Americans will get with the program and the idea of self defense so that you will be "picking up" more wannabee assailants than victims. Then, when the wannabee assailants decide that another line of work would be less hazardous to their health, then you will be left with accidents and other mishaps rather than "man made mayhem".

... and we can ALL breathe easier. (... and if pigs could fly...... pork prices would really "soar"! LOL!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

I'm appreciative that you are out there pickin em up. I was one of them once..... Victom of an old man who got disoreinted and tried to cross a four lane highway! Ouch!

They (paramedics) just couldn't figure out why I was so darned worried about my brief case!

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11:204056
    I can't help but laugh at that yay for us. Indeed, yay for you. Lol.
    Lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by unwiredmedic View Post
    because I never pick up assailants, only victims.
    Really? Never? Is that a political statement meaning you refuse to render medical treatment to the bad guys? Or are you saying that in your experience the bad guys ALWAYS win?
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

9. Chicago Mayhem

Chicago Mayhem!

Chicago"s manic obsession with gun control is keeping it's citizens defenseless and as such, easy targets for the criminals! Now we have roving gangs of social media coordinated young thugs attacking tourists and the well healed on Michigan Avenue and the Gold Coast! A few good citizens with the right to carry would quickly put an end to this insanity! I'm moving out of Illinois as soon as I can!

Paramedics saved my life twice after cardiac failure. My doc says I lived because I'm young but it was the medics that kept me going. Had a couple heart surgeries and I'm good as new so hopefully I won't be seeing you guys. Hats off to you, take a bow.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by unwiredmedic View Post
    I'm a Paramedic. I've never responded to an "almost" shooting... that's what cops are for. Also, because I never pick up assailants, only victims. That's why enough for me. Thanks to USA Carry for spreading the word and posting the updates!
    I am confused here...do you also choose whether the victim is an Independent, a Democrat, a Republican or a Libertarian? Or if the assailant declared s/he is a Tea Party supporter, will you pick him/her up instead of the victim?

Hmmmmmmm.....just a thought....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast