This is why we need concealed Carry, this is what it's all about.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is why we need concealed Carry, this is what it's all about.

1. Angry This is why we need concealed Carry, this is what it's all about.

This last weekend in Chicago a mob of 20 or so young men attacked people in downtown Chicago in broad daylight. they robbed several people who were in different places like a swarm of insects, attacking anyone in their path. taking iphones, cash, wallets, and beating people to the ground. there have been other attacks all over the city and in other citys across the us. one victim asked "What if they had weapons"
    maybe chicago should be boycotted noone go see a play, movie, sport event, airshow, or anything till the police do something, or the city of chicage thinks well we can't protect anyone so maybe we should help them defend themself and let them carry concealed weapons then when these little shixxs attack and get them self shot they would rethink attacking people.
    Oh and the suntime who posted this story called the attackers- Young people.
    the attackers were all young black men three were arrested most got away.
    just think if the people who were attacked shot these punks.
    or just one was shot they would wonder is that old guy carrying a gun maybe we should not mess with him or is that young girl packing a 357 mag. maybe we would not touch her. scary the hexx out of them then on the news would be mob attacks little old lady who blast them in to the underground with a 1911 45.
    We demand the right to defend ourselfs cause you can not do the job.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    Is there a link to this news story?

I also would like to see the News Link. I can't believe that in the year of our Lord 2011 that this kind of Brutality still exsist.

Doesn`t there come a time at some point were people say enough of this ***** and start arming them selfs despite what the law says ?. I think in some states were at that point and people need to stand up for them selfs, and if that means arming your self were its against the law then so be it. It always seems like the police are never around when things like this happen so its up to you to take matters into your own hands and protect your self.

Just updated.... found it! Interesting read.... The near North Side is safe for evening strolls say police? Really?

Random attacks cause concern in Chicago - chicagotribune.com

Psalm 82:3-5

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    As citizens we already have the ability to own weapons and protect ourselves in our homes. If we are concerned about being protected in public then we should follow the laws and get a concealed weapons permit and get the necessary training so we can protect ourselves and loved ones. We should also not place ourselves in harms way either. In other words, if you know that an area of town is known to have problems then we should stay away from those places. Situational awareness is as important as the ability to carry a weapon or use them.

8. Here you go. I used to live in the Chicago area the situation is terrible but I am a little surprised for Evanston, it is a pretty nice area (which goes to show you things can happen anywhere and BE prepared).

Mobs Attack 2 Men In Streeterville CBS Chicago

9. Quote Originally Posted by chiefpropellerhead View Post
    Is there a link to this news story?
    Mobs Attack 2 Men In Streeterville CBS Chicago

Chief, While I like your post.... I don't believe that one can carry a weapon in Chicago or the late great state.

Psalm 82:3-5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast