anyone using a crossbread holster - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone using a crossbread holster

Who did you order it from? You may want to check out what it will cost you to cancel the order. I'm waiting on a COB/Crossdraw holster from Ross Leather along with two mag pouches, to cancel will cost me $60.00
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

Correction that should be a SOB not COB

I ordered mine from an online retailer, had it in about a week, and saved a bit on the price. It took a bit of looking to find the best price but at the same time I was also trying to determine which was likely the best choice.

You may want to contact the seller and request a status check on the utem of purchase

6. I emailed them last week. It's been 5 weeks now. I'm really not impressed. In fact if it's not shipped next week going to cancel and make my own.

The email didn't give me an exact shipping date either yet.

Love my Supertucks for my Glock 19 and Colt Officer

i just received my crossbread a few weeks ago...took all of the 6 weeks they said. I carry a Smith M&P 40 with it. They are comfortable and secure the firearm very well. I think it has been well worth the wait.

9. Crossbreed Holsters

I order my super Tuck on the 17th of May. I decide to change my order to the horse hide instead of leather. It has been three weeks into my order. I called to make my modification and asked if it was to late to do so. I was then told it was fine to modify my holster because they had not starting to make it. I hope it is worth the wait.

I have had mine now for about two weeks and I LOVE it. I keep mine on all day and wear it everyday (even to work without the firearm) and I sometimes dont even notice it. In my oppinion it is well worth the wait.

Finally some good news, after five and a half weeks of waiting for my CBST, I just recieved an email from them saying that it was sent out today. So im guessing that i should have it by next week.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast