anyone using a crossbread holster - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: anyone using a crossbread holster

Quote Originally Posted by Profisher777 View Post
    I keep mine on all day and wear it everyday (even to work without the firearm).
    I think your out of your gopher hole! Also a good way to crack it. Hopefully that was sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    I think your out of your gopher hole! Also a good way to crack it. Hopefully that was sarcastic
    Really? I was being dead serious. Its a pain in the ass to put the holster back on in my vehicle so I thought what the hell. I guess if thats the case I will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Profisher777 View Post
    Really? I was being dead serious. Its a pain in the ass to put the holster back on in my vehicle so I thought what the hell. I guess if thats the case I will stop.
    Damn straight it's hard while sitting! Put it all on while standing before you get in your car. OR unless you work on federal property carry all day. Unless your in a state where a sign actually carries weight of law, why would you disarm? Screw commie company policies. Unless of course there have armed guards there to protect you. Remember unless SHTF they'll never know. If the time came where you HAD to let them know, your job would be the last thing you'd be worried about! Seriously though your asking to crack it, especially with a ST as their Kydex is thin. Fill out your profile so we see what state your in, may relieve some of the mystery of the situation

Yeah If I risk cracking it, ill take it off... I took it off today and put it back on before I got in my car so no biggy. As far as carrying into work, That would be a NO NO... I work at a nursing facility and do patient care, so that right there being a health care facility is a pistol free zone...There is a legit No Firearm sign at every entrance too. Ill fill my profile out now too. Thanks for the heads up.

Well their story is consistent. Marty responded to me on the 13th, saying they're shipping orders from April 30.

7. I love my crossbreed. Plus they stand behind their products.
    I had an issue with a snaplok (belt clip) and they sent me 2 to replace it no questions asked.

According to ups my CBST will be here sometime monday.

Ordered mine on May 6th and got it in the mail today. LOVE IT! Wore it while weeding the flowerbeds and it feels SO much better than the cheap Uncle Mikes I had till this one came in.
    "I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the "heck" they please".-John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by doublebarr View Post
    Ordered mine on May 6th and got it in the mail today. LOVE IT! Wore it while weeding the flowerbeds and it feels SO much better than the cheap Uncle Mikes I had till this one came in.
    I just went and got the mail and to my surprise my CBST had arrived, so it took six weeks exactly from when i ordered it, to when it got here today.

yes I have 2 of them LOVE it

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast