anyone using a crossbread holster - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: anyone using a crossbread holster

1. ruger p90 and springfield xd9sc

Just purchased an xd9 sub last week and was elated to discover that it fit in my cbst made for my ruger p90. I'm not sure if I just got lucky or if there are several guns that would lock in like they both do. I've had my cb for two months now and it's become part of my attire. Work all day and half the time don't even realize Ive got it on! Good product and definitely worth the wait!

I have one for my Springfield Armory 9mm subcompact. I had to wait just a bit over 6 weeks. It was worth the wait, it was comfortable from day one, conceals my gun really well, very easy to draw and holster. Its the best concealed holster I have ever owned. I would for sure recommend the holster to anyone.
    An armed society is a polite society.

delivery?!?

Finally got the email with delivery confirmation! Only took 6 weeks hah. Not ordering from them anymore. Get from other sites that buy theirs in bulk.

5. Finally got my email for delivery. Should be here in a few days.

I was just about to cancel the order as well. Hope it's all it's supposed to be.

6. I waited 6 weeks for mine (March/April). Worth the wait for my first carry pistol after some research looking for a CC holster. If I get another pistol, I know now I'll order other CBST Horse ASAP.

7. It finally showed up yesterday.

The leather is a bit squeaky.

So far I like it. It's much easier to conceal my gun and it's much more stable. I don't have to constantly readjust the gun. Or the holster. Pretty comfortable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by getlost4x4 View Post
    It finally showed up yesterday.

So far I like it. It's much easier to conceal my gun and it's much more stable. I don't have to constantly readjust the gun. Or the holster. Pretty comfortable as well.
    You can either oil it up a little or go to home depot and buy 2 more rubber/neoprene washers to double up behind the clips.

I want to get a crossbreed for my HK USP .40 Compact

Quote Originally Posted by getlost4x4 View Post
    It finally showed up yesterday.

Can you tell what or were the squeak is coming from or whats causing it ?. So far mine hasn`t made a single noise.

Quote Originally Posted by byancy View Post
    I want to get a crossbreed for my HK USP .40 Compact
    Its a good holster, and worth the wait.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast