My fiancées big mouth... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My fiancées big mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Liked the fact y'all were carrying but show and tell at Bible study is a bit much. Better out doors where it might be safer.
    We do that outside usually; this was somewhat out of the norm but we were all very careful. I think the only person that actually handled someone's pistol other than his own (taken out and pointed at the floor) was the LEO I handed my gun too.

I don't talk about carrying much at all except with people who already know I do and they carry themselves. I'm the "new kid on the block" when it comes to carrying in our group.

Quote Originally Posted by pastor t View Post
    I am a pastor and I have faith that God can do anything and protect me from anything! That being said, I have my nine mil. on me in every service. Just before I preach it goes on a shelf in my pulpit with the clip in my pocket. I can lock and load in just a few seconds if needed! I feel a responsibility to protect my church just as I would my home. You never know when an intruder will enter either, and my motto spiritually and otherwise is, "be prepared!"

[Luke 12:39] "But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.
    Praise God!!! I am a pastor too!

Earlier this year we had a CWP class at our church with 19 students. In addition to the pastor and his wife, some deacons also took the class. Some of these students were friends and family of members. I know of another church a few miles away that has had a couple of classes recently.

Luke 22:36
    ... and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Luke 11:21 NIV
    21 "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.

Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without a major credit card, bag, or sandals, did you lack anything?"

"Nothing," they answered.

And Jesus said, "But now if you have a major credit card, take it, and also a CCW Badge, and if you don't have a CCW Badge, use your major credit card and purchace one from ccw badges.com."

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without a major credit card, bag, or sandals, did you lack anything?"

"Nothing," they answered.

And Jesus said, "But now if you have a major credit card, take it, and also a CCW Badge, and if you don't have a CCW Badge, use your major credit card and purchace one from ccw badges.com."
    What a great sense of humour!!! You just made my otherwise bad hair day a wonderful day today!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Here in Arizona everyone (21 and older, except gang members and cartells) that wants to carry can, and those who do not are fools, and some of those who do, do not know what they are doing. I keep renewing my CCW every 4 years
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    You carry a Mauser Broomhandle?!? Because AFAIK that's the only pistol that uses clips to load ammo.
    A Mauser for a carry would make you pretty bad-ass, IMHO.

When my pastor found out that I shoot he asked me to start a life group for women. I went and got certified by NRA and started a group with 2 friends. We had 34 women sign up and I really enjoyed working with the gals. :-)

I bet a good 20% of people carry concealed at my Chruch. Good old conservative grace chruch...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123