SOB Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOB Carry

1. I've been able to carry a Service Model .45cal Springfield XD in my SuperTuck in the SO my B. It's very comfortable, but drawing while seated presents a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jcarmody View Post
    I've been able to carry a Service Model .45cal Springfield XD in my SuperTuck in the SO my B. It's very comfortable, but drawing while seated presents a problem.
    Seriously, if you fall on that gun you could get hurt very badly
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I try not to carry SOBs. If at all possible I try to not even associate w/ them
    +1 on that one.

5. I carry my Kahr PM 9 in a remora clip less IWB holster at SOB. Works best for me in shorts and t shirt weather. Good thing about the remora is it's very versatile. You can carry it IWB at any position and even pocket carry. Easily change your carry position on the fly when situations dictate doing so. Carry on !!

6. When I tried to carry SOB, I could not get over the way it felt when I would sit down. It felt like it would stick way out. Made me too self-conscious to carry. I prefer IWB at 3:30.

SOB Carry? Not familiar with this accronym. Center of back is what Im gathering.

It is summer so I use a Cliptack too. I am ignorant on what SOB really means? The first thing that came to mind is "Shrimp On the Barbie"... NO???
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Small Of Back

Or

Son Of A B( I'll let you figure that last word out)
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Thanks, Treo...I think I like the Shrimps On the Barbie better... more subtle...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I CC SOB or OWB or shoulder. Really depends on weather, cloths, if I'll be standing/walking driving or going out for a bite. SOB is comfortable for me but as stated earlier, does feel a bit weird while sitting at a restaurant. Hence the multiple holsters to conceal. It's gotta work for you!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast