Sc cwp
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sc cwp

Sc cwp

Anyone have any recent account of how long the wait time is for their SC CWP? I'm expecting the full 90 but it's been 60 and I'm getting a little anxious.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    It took almost the full 90 days to get mine in 2010 and someone here at work just got hers and it was 2 days early. You have a bit of a wait...

Thanks

Thanks so much. I am still going to hope I get lucky and get it early but I'll keep expecting the full 90.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    Not a problem. Are you local to SC? I started a SC Concealed Carry FB page if you are interested. :)

Yes I am down in the Hilton head area. I actually am one of few that don't use Facebook but thank you anyways.

I received mine ninety days to the day. On the other hand, I received my AZ. cwp in about ten days.
    "Nemo me impune lacessit"

I got mine last month, and figured that they produced it on the very last day of the deadline of 90 days. I took my course on 2/20 and the instructor mailed the info into SLED the next day. On 5/27 I received it in the mail and noted an issue date on the CWP of 5/24, which was probably exactly 90 days after they received the app.

If I were you I'd add in a week or so for mailing delays + 90 day timeframe. Expect to receive it within a couple of days around that day.

I was expecting mine to take the full 90 but it took 60 mailbox to mailbox. That was not recently as I just applied for my renewal a couple of weeks ago so we will see how long that takes. MY NH expires in a few months so I am going to have to make a decision on that. Went from $20 to $100 I think, greedy bunch of yankees.

I'm going crazy

Day number 75 and I'm going nuts!!!

11. Sent mine in March 6th received it June 8th. All 90 DAYS! At least i got it though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast