Taurus TCP .380

Thread: Taurus TCP .380

Taurus TCP .380

Anyone have any reviews if this firearm.....was thinking if getting this for my wife, just was wondering if anyone has any experience with this weapon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gkeil961 View Post
    Anyone have any reviews if this firearm.....was thinking if getting this for my wife, just was wondering if anyone has any experience with this weapon?

Thanks
    You're opening up a massive can of worms with this one. You might want to just peruse the topics a bit and you can review the bloody slugfests that have gone on between Taurus lovers and Taurus haters.

Start here: http://www.usacarry.com/forums/handg...tcp-380-a.html
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

I've had one for about a year. The only problem is that it does not like certain brands of ammo, primarily the cheap Cabella's stuff. So far, no problems with Remington, Federal, or Winchester. However, if I had it to do over again, I'd go for the Ruger LCP.

Ditto ! I carry the LCP in the summer & I think it's great. Get her some Power Ball or something like that & she's GTG.

6. I carry one as a pocket gun when I can't carry the G19...run several brands of ammo through it without a failure...easy to shoot...thumbs up from me. Having said that...my wife carries the S&W Bodyguard .380. She likes it, and especially likes the built-in laser.