Printing - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Printing

Printing

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
    I happen to know that surveys can be rigged to get just about any result desired, by the way the questions are worded, so what study yielded those stats?
    Amazon.com: Armed and Considered Dangerous: A Survey of Felons and Their Firearms (Social Institutions and Social Change) (9780202305424): Peter H. Rossi, James Wright: Books

Armed and Considered Dangerous: A Survey of Felons and Their Firearms (Social Institutions and Social Change)
    By Peter H. Rossi and James Wright

Review
    "...the most comprehensive review of gun control research yet published." -- Contemporary Sociology

"This exhaustive, uncompromising review on weapons, crime, and violence is perhaps the only book worth reading on the issue." -- San Francisco Chronicle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbreath
    As to the real-world evidence, mine came from personal experience and from the personal experiences of other officers with the Jacksonville, FL, Police Dept.. And to me, those actual experiences are a lot more real than any survey answers!
    And you really think that Florida law enforcement is not biased against open carry?
    VPC Hearts FL Open Carry Smear Campaign | The Truth About Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbreath
    But I'm biased toward NOT pushing the bad guy down the road to victimize somebody else - I'd rather sucker him out into the open and then blow his ass away!
    I wonder how many concealed carry only folks have the hope that they can be the judge, jury and executioner IF they are attacked and the opportunity presents itself. I would rather not put myself and my family through the trauma of the attack, the defensive shooting, and then the legal repercussions. Why would I put concern for a stranger over concern of what would happen to my family if I had to shoot someone? I carry my gun to protect my family from violent action, whether that violent action is a criminal attack - or a violent defensive shooting.
    Very well put

3. The best thing I have found for this is carrying in front. "Appendix" When you aren't gonna do much sitting then this is ideal. It allows for a very quick draw and it's surprisingly comfortable. Wearing a tshirt you still wont print.

Quote Originally Posted by ocergryan331 View Post
    Is printing legal with a cwp in SC? I have heard that it is and that it isn't.
    I seem to recall an instruction on the aplication saying, "Please Print".

Printing

I just it my CWP and started caring my Glock 23 with a Desantis IWB sof tuk holster at 5 o'clock. It's a little bulky but doesn't prit hardly at all. I was wearing a polo shirt and thats it. Thanks for all the input.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345