The Uncomplicated Rationale for Carrying a Firearm - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Uncomplicated Rationale for Carrying a Firearm

Charliek,

Great Responce! I Couldn't of found,or said anything better.

Thanks, trophyhunter.
    Charlie

4. +1 JrFreak
    +1 CharlieK

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    +1 JrFreak
    +1 CharlieK
    You might stop by the local Radioshack and pick up a calculator at that rate.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Every mass shooting in the last umteen years has been in a gun-free zone: Columbine, Virginia Tech, Fort Hood, etc. Tell me if there has ever been a mass shooting at a gun show. NOT
    Very true... kinda like why do gun shops never get robbed? If only one person was carrying in that room in VTech... maybe have only been one death...his.

In gun free zones, only the bad guy carries a gun. There seems to be a problem here. I know! Let's outlaw all guns, that way no one has one!!! Sheesh! Is that one wore out or what. You can't fix stupid, but you can eliminate it from the gene pool.
    Myself, I try to avoid gun free zones if possible....that way if the bad guy has one....so do I!. Kinda levels the playing field.

Want to use it? No. Will I use it? OH HELL YES!

Quote Originally Posted by 50SR9 View Post
    In gun free zones, only the bad guy carries a gun. There seems to be a problem here. I know! Let's outlaw all guns, that way no one has one!!! Sheesh! Is that one wore out or what. You can't fix stupid, but you can eliminate it from the gene pool.
    Myself, I try to avoid gun free zones if possible....that way if the bad guy has one....so do I!. Kinda levels the playing field.

Want to use it? No. Will I use it? OH HELL YES!
    Exactly.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12