How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time? - Page 10
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

D. Almost 100% of the time. Work has no policy prohibiting it so I carry there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckTurner68 View Post
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammo. I would carry in church, but they have 3 LEO's working as ushers and they pack. I lock my Mini Cougar 8040 in the car on Sunday in church then put it back on after.
    why do you turst another private citizen with your life?
    Leo's are private citizens granted authority to enforce laws by our elected servants. and have no duty to protect you.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1976377/posts
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

4. Thumbs up

I'm in the same page too, 90% of the time carrying.....

Excluding the time I'm actually at work, that comes out to be around 76% of the time. I always carry, unless prohibited by law or work policy...or not wanting to dry my firearm after showering.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Everyday all day.

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    24/7 I Never leave home without it.
    Must be a ***** in the shower.

Other than sleeping, bathing, swimming, makin whoopee with the wife and other such situations where it obviously isn't practical or possible, I almost always have my gun on me. I say almost because there are still places I can't legally carry, and I have to go to those places sometimes, such as my local military base.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Must be a ***** in the shower.

Other than sleeping, bathing, swimming, makin whoopee with the wife and other such situations where it obviously isn't practical or possible, I almost always have my gun on me. I say almost because there are still places I can't legally carry, and I have to go to those places sometimes, such as my local military base.
    You really ought to try it when making whoopee. I think it kinda turns 'em on.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckTurner68 View Post
    I read that only about 5% of CCW permit holders carry regularly what about you? I carry every day.
    A 10% - 20%
    B 30% - 40%
    C 50% - 60%
    D 70% and up
    If what you read is true, there are a lot of people here that are not being truthful.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    You really ought to try it when making whoopee. I think it kinda turns 'em on.
    Especially if you are wearing your CCW Badge.

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Read my screen name ..... DETROIT LOL 24/7

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast