How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time? - Page 14
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

My work won't even allow an employee to bring it on Company property in the car, I don't know how that they can enforce that. As long as it is not seen they wouldn't know!

Good one....

4. 24/7 when I am not working. Have an M4 & M9 at work so I am damn near 100% of the time. ;)

D+. It's part of my anatomy.

i'm with trophyhunter, don't leave home without it. and in church, well... i have permission, so yup, i even pack there! i lock it in my car at work tho, cuz i value my job. i don't agree with not carrying there tho, but what can ya do. i don't make the rules unfortunately. i think the term "going postal" wouldn't exist if there'd been some ccw carriers allowed to have their heat on em!

Quote Originally Posted by Baddog543 View Post
    My work won't even allow an employee to bring it on Company property in the car, I don't know how that they can enforce that. As long as it is not seen they wouldn't know!
    I guess you can rule out participating in "Wear your CCW Badge to Work" day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Most people with a license or permit would never join a site like this. They take a class to get what they need and that's all the involvement they ever have. For quite a few of them, that's the only time they ever handle their gun. I've had to help quite a few of them on the range. It's kinda scary sometimes when you think about it.
    What, pray tell, in your infinite knowledge of every memebr of this site, would make a pin head like you come up with a statement like that? So I take it from your statement you believe that the people here don't CCW? We just like to visit "sites like this" for what reason? I'm quite sure everone here is waiting with baited breath for your most wise answer. Did it ever occur to you that there may be a slight possibility that we come here to see what other like minded individuals have to write?

Please in the future, limit your meager responses to subjects that you have first hand knowledge of. Oh, and can you fill us all in on what range you work at so we can avoid it and you. Any range that has a closed minded pin head like you working there or heaven forbid actually owning it cannot be an enjoyment. Too much arrogance floating around.

9. 24/7/365

I carry my weapon anywhere the law allows me too!!!!!!

I carry every day because you never know what will happen. We live in very EVIL times!

I live on the border of two states that make it impossible to carry more then 10 - 20%. One does not allow non-res permit. Don't think the other one does. Be nice for national reciprocity!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast