How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time? - Page 17
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

When I was active in the local rural Fire Dept. I knew all fellows (and a gal or two) carried. I told them that if they got a fire call to my house don't come outta the vehicles without a gun ready because there was a good chance that the wife called 911 and said she needed Law Enforcement and the House was on fire too. Response time in our section of the county was typically LE - 20-30 minutes, FD? in about 5 minutes there will be more red flashing lights than at Christmas at the Walmart.

Okay I'm joking but its true, we all knew that we had (and still do) know. It will only be "US" that look out for each other....

Symtron

D

I am armed at least 95% of each and every day...away from home CC, at home (farm) generally Open Carry.

4. D - probably about 80% of the time. The only time I'm not carrying is when I'm in the office.

5. When I first got my permit it was just so that I could carry concealed while traveling in the car without hassle. After retirement we have traveled outside Idaho a lot more. We winter in Tampa or Tucson and I carry there all the time. Where it is legal my pistol is on my person or close by in our RV. Certain parts of cities like Atlanta, Birmingham, Memphis, Tampa and Tucson should not be traveled through without your gun :)

Quote Originally Posted by TruckTurner68 View Post
    I read that only about 5% of CCW permit holders carry regularly what about you? I carry every day.
    A 10% - 20%
    B 30% - 40%
    C 50% - 60%
    D 70% and up
    D and D and D, how about 98%, I don't sleep with it but its within reach, and I don't shower with it, but again it is within reach, and a Dog is on the bed as an alarm. LOL I am not sure about the 2% but surely there is at least 2% somewhere? Post office? drivers licenses place?
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

Quote Originally Posted by crowsnake View Post
    D and D and D, how about 98%, I don't sleep with it but its within reach, and I don't shower with it, but again it is within reach, and a Dog is on the bed as an alarm. LOL I am not sure about the 2% but surely there is at least 2% somewhere? Post office? drivers licenses place?
    Welcome, and I have to agree with the dog part. They are the best 1st alert system you can have at home.
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL
    http://obamaclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by CZHappy View Post
    Welcome, and I have to agree with the dog part. They are the best 1st alert system you can have at home.

NavyLCDR used to have a nice alarm system.

D
    Everywhere it's legal, I'm armed.
    “Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny” Thomas Jefferson

Pants go on-gun goes on. Pants come off-gun in reach.

100%
    ScottF

11. I carry about 90% of the time. And like already said, every time I go to WalMart.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast