How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time? - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

Funny!!

not really 100% because I remove it in my person but still within reach when I go to bed...plus I can't take a shower or a bath if I have it in my person.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

anytime i leave the house the gun is on me. period. in the house there is some within reach if need be.

D..
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

D. I carry everywhere

The only place I don't carry is at work. I'm a miner, so I leave it in my vehicle. I won't leave it in the change house. Otherwise, it's always with me. Concealed is concealed.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson

8. I carry all the time. I'm self-employed so I can carry anywhere. Except the few places its prohibited here in Indiana. I carry at church also. So E) 95% of the time :-)

I carry all the time as well except for at work. I will not leave the house without it.

D.
    I think the percentage "might" be lower outside of people who follow a forum. Maybe not though? There really isn't a good way to tell. Good question though.

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by dbaierl View Post
    100%
    my wife asked me just about 30min ago. Do you really need to put your gun back on.
    I just got out of the shower.
    Yes, i do.
    yes!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast