How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time? - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

The only bad thing is that I'm still in college, so I can't carry there (where I am most of the week. But when I'm not there or out at a bar or something I am carrying. My friends think it's crazy and some think it's cool but when that moment comes they will thank me. I think carry should be allowed on campus to us law-abiding citizens. It's not right to let the law breakers carry on campus but not those who want to protect it. That will change in the fall after my application for UPD goes in. :)

3. 100% outside of Illinois! Unfortunately I live there. I have my non resident UT and FL permits and have ccw carried about 40 days this year when traveling.

100% of the time, when I'm not working. I would carry at work as well but it's kinda hard to go upand down telephone poles all day with my 1911 on my hip. The saftey belt would dig it right into my hip.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I carry concealed 100% of the time. Even at home.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckTurner68 View Post
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammo. I would carry in church, but they have 3 LEO's working as ushers and they pack. I lock my Mini Cougar 8040 in the car on Sunday in church then put it back on after.
    Unless it is illeagal I would.

Police have no responsibility to protect individuals (reference)
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Hard to say what percentage of time I carry. I always carry except when I'm going directly to work and back, and to church and back.

I carry 100% of the time at night shotgun and pistol are within reach, never leave home without it.

95%+... outside of work.

GUN? ... I don't got no stinkin gun. ... I don't know what you are talking about.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

Either always carry or never carry
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast