How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time? - Page 7
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

I think maybe the poll is upside down. If you carry +70%, you should get an "A", not a "D". Dumbasses who carry only 10% of the time deserve a "D", maybe even an "F" "D". I'm just sayin'... ;)

That being said, I carry way more than 70% of the time.
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

It's been close to 0% for me lately. I work from home and seldom carry in the home, and only occasionally when I leave the house after work during the week. On weekends, 20% of the time, maybe.

Kinda irresponsible on my part, kinda lazy and kinda dumb.
    “If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.” T Bankhead

I got it off by heating the area around the hub a little with a torch then beat it out enough to get a steel wedge between all three bolt locations. By working the wedge in a little then going around at each bolt tab, it finally came off. Looks like the protector mounted on the shaft end that covers the inside of the bearing should have a rubber seal of some kind to keep dirt out of bearing, cuz they are easy to bend out of shape. Anyway got it done.

Im a D+

6. I work or travel through two of the most un-friendly gun states, MD and DC. I usually only carry about 10% of the time in a given work day. DC is a gun-free zone....no wait... somebody forgot to tell the criminals?

24/7, except where prohibited by law. I'd say about 98% of the time is fairly accurate.
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

8. Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by getlost4x4 View Post
    D. All the time. Except the four s's.
    Lets see ... 4 s's? Would that be
    1) shower
    2) sex
    3) sleep
    4) and maybe ? sheeaht?
    Help me out here!
    Exactly ;)

Almost 100%. When I have clothes on, I have the gun on (Glock 30SF with 10+1). Do not go into businesses that don't allow CCW, Government buildings or Bars.

less than 10 percent
    Action is always faster than reaction; happiness is a warm gun.

I'd say about 97% of the time for me. Work doesn't allow guns on company property but last time I checked I don't have a personal armed guard so screw them!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast