How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time? - Page 9
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

1. Every day all day

When you don't have it you'll need it

3. D. I carry every day where it is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    Unless I'm going to work or know I'm going to be drinking alcohol I take it everywhere I go.
    Same for me.

I carry period. My wife told me if continue to bring my weapon to bed she wouldn't join me anymore. So with that said, I painted the former guest bedroom her favorite color.
    AHH! Coffee the elixir of life!
    Coffee the elixir of life!

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Either always carry or never carry
    So...you either always carry or never carry? How do you manage that?

Or are you making a pronouncement on what others should do rather than answering the question?

If the latter, I am curious what it is that makes you the arbiter on what others should do?

Back to the question at hand, I'd say lately I carry about 2/3-3/4 of the time after carrying 100% of the time for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    If the latter, I am curious what it is that makes you the arbiter on what others should do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gowran, Leader of the Klingon High Council
    He was made arbiter by Kempeck, the previous leader of the Klingon Empire, because no Klingon could be trusted.
    Make it so!

Yup

9. I just took mine out of the safe this morning. I haven't been carrying lately which has to stop. Moving forward I will have it with me most of time, law permitting of course. I also found this forum this morning. I find it very interesting.

10. 99 out of 100 times out the door at least one if not two are on me...with me...definitely not out of arms reach...even in the posted places.
    That's the point of concealment....in Minnesota the first response is just asking the person to leave...that would be fine with me being maybe that's not a place I want to keep doing business with....but then again...less said the better...if no one knows...it never happened

I carry every day I take it to work lock it up in the car as I am not able to carry at work then I leave it at home if I know I will be drinking other than that I carry all the time.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast