How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

How often do you use your CCW? 5% of the time?

I read that only about 5% of CCW permit holders carry regularly what about you? I carry every day.
    A 10% - 20%
    B 30% - 40%
    C 50% - 60%
    D 70% and up

3. D.
    At least outside of work cas they don't allow it.

24/7 I Never leave home without it.

5. Unless I'm going to work or know I'm going to be drinking alcohol I take it everywhere I go.

24/7 everywhere that's legal, not at work because of work place policy, and until I strip for bed! Why not??? Really, I have found in NEA where I am, only 10-15% of those that renew with me carry on their person on a regular basis. 50-60% tell me they carry always-in their vehicle-in the console-in the glove box-under the seat in a crown royal bag!!! Not the same bro! You want to read what it could really be about? Read my article on The Draw, Muscle Memory and Mindset
    Scott Vaughn
    AR CHCL Instructor #02-414 www.vftar.com
    Suarez International Staff Instructor www.suarezinternationalstore.com/

It's D for me. I carry > 70% (+) of the time.

8. I carry everytime I walk out the door. Except in areas that are prohibited.

I would say I carried 1 time this week. On the way to work I had to stop at walmart.

I would rather walk through an al qaeda controlled neighborhood in Iraq at night unarmed than go to wal-mart not packing.

D. I carry everywhere but at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

11. 100% carry.... 90% of that is Open carry.... Only conceal 10% of the time...

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast