Do CCW holders livein a dream world???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do CCW holders livein a dream world????

The usual nonsense. The "bad guy" knew someone was armed and likely who was armed. That would never be true in a real life situation. The "good guys" were working with unfamiliar carry procedures and unfamiliar guns.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Dream World? Hardly, if we did we'd be thinking we are always perfectly safe and don't need protection to begin with.

Is it difficult to accurately engage a target in a situation with lots of people milling about. Yes, of course. Would that be any easier for a cop? No, unless he only arrives after the only person left standing is the shooter.

The only dream world I live in, Is every nite when I go to bed.I dream of winning the lottery so that I can buy Every weapon I ever Dreamed of..

Dream world?

ABC is the one living in a dream world where everyone should look out for themselves only and rely on the police/govt. to take care of your problems. What they fail to understand that CCW is not just about self defense, it's also about helping others in times of need. When it comes to choices, one has to decide whether they're going to be a wolf, a sheep or a shepherd. I choose to be a shepherd.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

My minivan got shot up while it was sitting in front of my house at around 9pm an hour before I was to leave for work two years ago, and I live in a pretty decent neighborhood, and this happened during the winter......... good bye dream world

When is a couple hours total of training adequate? When do people wear XXXXXXL sized shirts? When does the bad guy know exactly where the ccw holder is seating 100% of the time? When is the bad guy a trained shooter? The only things missing in this video are unicorns that shoot rainbows out their butts that cause people to explode into blood and guts....

Lets put anyone of us, in our normal attire, in a room wherever we want, let that douche bag officer come in after the teacher....lets see what happens then!

Lets see what happens when no one carries, a shooter starts killing, the police are called, and they arrive 10 minutes later, and wait till its safe to go in..oh wait we already have seen that...

This video was nice though, it showed the majority of the time, the bg and the ccw holder would have died...2 is better than 20+...but apparently massacres are a wet dream for abc

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    My minivan got shot up while it was sitting in front of my house at around 9pm an hour before I was to leave for work two years ago, and I live in a pretty decent neighborhood, and this happened during the winter......... good bye dream world
    You were supposed to leave for work 2 years ago? Man, your boss is gonna be angry by now!

Sorry, no bad feelings!

This video sucks! Lock this thread
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

No, don't lock it. It is merely demonstrative of the silliness that the hopliphobes go to to demonstrate their POV. Anyone who has a lick of sence in their heads at all is going to see through this charade most ricky tick.

Those who cannot.... are beyond help and generally vote Dem/Lib/Prog anyway. (LOL!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

11. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Not this video AGAIN.........
    My sentiment exactly. Every instructor out there knows this is bunk and the media agency responsible for it refuses to truly be put to the test on the matter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast