Do CCW holders livein a dream world???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do CCW holders livein a dream world????

1. Can we get an icon of a smiley beating a dead horse? This one just won't do.

Actualy the video does make one good point. Some type of training is desirable
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

4. This makes my brain hurt. The news rigs a scenario to work in their favor for their latest smear campaign, craps on a hero who saves a baby and the mom, craps on the police who have to wear a gun to fight the bad guys with guns, craps on permit holders for risking their lives to protect the sheep, and craps on some geezer who shot his wife b.c he was old. Somehow this is supposed to support... wait, what is this supposed to support? Im all about state sponsored mandatory tactical training for every man woman and child resident if thats what they are suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    This makes my brain hurt. The news rigs a scenario to work in their favor for their latest smear campaign, craps on a hero who saves a baby and the mom, craps on the police who have to wear a gun to fight the bad guys with guns, craps on permit holders for risking their lives to protect the sheep, and craps on some geezer who shot his wife b.c he was old. Somehow this is supposed to support... wait, what is this supposed to support? Im all about state sponsored mandatory tactical training for every man woman and child resident if thats what they are suggesting.
    That guns are inheritently dangerous and we'd all be better off staying away from them, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    That guns are inheritently dangerous and we'd all be better off staying away from them, of course.
    And stay away from knives too -- they are dangerous. Just learn to butter your bread with a spoon.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

7. Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    My minivan got shot up while it was sitting in front of my house at around 9pm an hour before I was to leave for work two years ago, and I live in a pretty decent neighborhood, and this happened during the winter......... good bye dream world
    You must live in Detroit.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

8. Is it just me or does the real dream world seem to be the fantasy America where violence does not exist and there is no crime? I can guarantee you one thing, guns are not going anywhere. Since they have been invented, we must be prepared to meet them with equal or greater force should the need arise. The media acts as though theres only a few of these pesky critters left in the world and they must be done away with to seal the deal on world peace. That sounds more imaginative than being prepared since the threat exists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123