Top 10 Best Guns For Conceal Carry? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Best Guns For Conceal Carry?

I love my Glock 22 for my ccw needs, but that might not work for you. Its all about preference and really what is comfortable for you to shoot and carry. Go to your local gun shop and get what YOU like.

The older I get the smaller the gun I carry.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

My CC lineup consists of the Ruger LCP, Ruger LCR .357, Kel-Tec PF9, and HK P2000 SK 9mm. My choice of CC weapon usually depends on my choice of clothing on that particular day. While each of these guns has its particular advantages and disadvantages, I'm happy with all of them.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

I have s&w m&p in 357 sig/40 s&w. Great gun/calibers. Give the m&p a try, with its diff grip sizes it can adjust to any size hand and its very comfortable to shoot.

Big guy or not. You need to get to a gun range that rents pistols and test fire as many as you can. Get a feel for what works for you. It's very subjective. Some gun ranges will apply your rental fees toward the purchase of a gun. Good deal.
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

7. 5'8 152 full size custom 1911 and I hit every damn time on the bill drills thx. Wear a big shirt. It wont jam. It wont miss. If you miss b.c you are bad you can use it as a club. Its so big you probably wont ever need to shoot it if you ever do need to pull it. BG's arent smart, and lets be honest glocks look like toys.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    5'8 152 full size custom 1911 and I hit every damn time on the bill drills thx. Wear a big shirt. It wont jam. It wont miss. If you miss b.c you are bad you can use it as a club. Its so big you probably wont ever need to shoot it if you ever do need to pull it. BG's arent smart, and lets be honest glocks look like toys.
    Anything other than a Glock, i,m with you an that. I rather deal with the weight then wall around with a plastic gun. Also check Sigs 229 226.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

hmm hard question to answer for me. :)

I carry a Kel-tec PF9 in most of the time.
    After that I have my Glock 36
    and then I have my Springfield EMP 40.
    then I have my Springfield XD9 sub

or my Ruger KLCR snub.

sorry, Like to mix and match when I go out of the house. :P

Quote Originally Posted by disneyr View Post
    The older I get the smaller the gun I carry.
    This reminds me of this cowboy I met at our Swift Fly-in in Tennessee...he said the same thing to me when I pointed to his pocket carry. To the uninitiated you'd think what he had on was a cellphone. Then he showed us and I was impressed -- it's a fold-up revolver! ignoramus me have never seen one before, you see. After a few beers (them, not me...) ...oh look! how time passed by so quickly....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Guess it all comes down to the dress code for the day.
    Colt 1911- crossbreed
    Glock 27 -crossbreed
    Ruger LCP- Pocket
    S&W 586 -Shoulder

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast