Top 10 Best Guns For Conceal Carry?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Best Guns For Conceal Carry?

1. Question Top 10 Best Guns For Conceal Carry?

I'm looking for my first conceal carry and want to know your favorites. I am a big guy and prefer a big gun, but I want to be comfortable. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

3. Glock 19.

4. Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBlue View Post
    you beat me toit
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Go to shooting range where they rent guns, select different models until you find one that fits you best. No one can make this decision but you.
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

I too am a big guy (6'6" 315 pounds) and I used to think bigger was better too. However, assuming that price is no object, I would recommend the .40 caliber Springfield XDM with the 3.8 inch barrel. Nice and compact, good caliber, and, despite its small size, has a 16+1 capacity thanks to the extra long grip and double-stacked magazine.

im a big guy as well at 6'2 259lbs, i carry a xd-subcompact .40 S&W in a crossbreed supertuck, works great for me, but id also like to downsize even more, so im looking into keltec and ruger .380's

hope you find what works for YOU. only YOU can make the right desision, go to a range or a place that will let you rent guns and try everything u can.

8. Right now its my Glock 19 but, I just ordered a Sig SauerP250 compact. 40. S&W. I like the sounds of it. Its modular so I can make it a sub if I want. Couldn't pass up the deal. $419 + transfer, for the gun, 3 mags, night sights and a. 357 barrel. So we will see, its a matter of comfort so the only way is to try them out.

I am 5'10" 215 lbs and carry a colt combat commander full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I am 5'10" 215 lbs and carry a colt combat commander full time.
    +1- 5' 11" 225 lbs with a FS 1911..... Funny... I might closer to that 215 tomorrow! I worked out tonight!

Psalm 82:3-5

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast