3 Speed holster. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 Speed holster.

I found another holster looks much more comfortable on E-bay for 80.bucks free shopping

3. Does the 3speed get hot?

3 Speed holster.

Wth? Does it double a a cup? That looks like the most uncomfortable holster I've ever seen. I can just see it pinching parts you don't want pinched when you sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Wth? Does it double a a cup? That looks like the most uncomfortable holster I've ever seen. I can just see it pinching parts you don't want pinched when you sit down.
    Actually, just got one and wore it for the first time today. By far, the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. Wore it at 4:00, barely noticed it while driving. Before I give an "official" review I want some more time with it, but I'm pleasantly surprised so far.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

The more.you wear.it the more you will like it.I'm always trying different holsters but I truly love the three speed
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

3 Speed Holster:Review (about two Months)

I use it, and love it. I am retired live in Gulf Coast Texas. Spend 95% of the time wearing shorts and tees. I carry Ruger SR40C my 3Speed Holster I have had now for about 6-7 months. I wear it from the time i awake till i go to bed.

3 Speed holster.-20130607_121837a.jpg
    3 Speed holster.-dscn4718c.jpg
    3 Speed holster.-dscn4719c.jpg

PS:I don't wear it as a deep conceal, mostly at 2:30 as AIWB. When driving (Seatbelted) I lift my shirt out of the seatbelt. I can get a great draw while seated in my car.
    DOES IT CHAFF OR GET HOT? I wear a Tank top (wife beater) Tee. Just one extra layer but makes a big difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12