3 Speed holster.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Speed holster.

1. 3 Speed holster.

Anyone have a 3 Speed deep concealment holster? Looking some opinions/reviews, thinking about buying one for my G23c. Or should I go with a Crossbreed.

Quote Originally Posted by sprkthead2 View Post
    Anyone have a 3 Speed deep concealment holster? Looking some opinions/reviews, thinking about buying one for my G23c. Or should I go with a Crossbreed.
    Ive never heard of it before. I have a Crossbreed and it handles my full size 1911 very well and it very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by sprkthead2 View Post
    Is that a 3 speed manual holster, or 3 speed automatic?
    Charlie

5. Interesting. I'd never heard of them. At first I though of the old Tri-speed holster that Jerry Ahern used to sell. But I went to 3 SPEED Holster and watched the video. I can see the value if you do not wear a stout belt to support your PDW, such as lounging around in sweatpants. It does have its own belt. I don't think it's the holster for me, but it certainly has potential.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

What is a 3 Speed Holster?

Hmmm.... I'd like to hear the opinions of someone who actually uses one of these.
    God and brave men with guns made the USA a free nation. It will take the very same to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Is that a 3 speed manual holster, or 3 speed automatic?
    I vote for manual, because it gets better gas mileage.

I would be concerned about the size of pistol you are carrying in it. A FS 1911 would poke right into your hip when you set down. If you have a NG you could blow your, well you get the point. It might work for a small pistol or BUG. These are just my observations.

I like my Crossbreed ST. YMMV.

Psalm 82:3-5

10. I put an order in for a Crossbreed since it seems like everyone likes them. If you want to watch the video on 3 speed holster its on 3 SPEED Holster. I'll wait till I find some reviews on the holster before a look into purchasing.

11. Don't listen to the broken records.

I had this very same question not so long ago. I stumbled across the 3speed holster on accident when browsing youtube the one day. I came here and asked about it and got much the same opinion. "Go with the supertuck bro. I have 3 of em!"

Being the type of guy that doesn't like to rock the boat and pretty much lives by the mantra "If its not broken don't fix it." I was apt to just go with the supertuck. I mulled it over for a bit and decided to go against my judgement and ordered the 3speed.

I havn't looked back since. It took a little longer to get here then I liked but it was well worth the wait. So despite the many, many, others says supertuck, I say 3speed! Of course I have never worn a supertuck.. So I suppose I don't know what they are like.

Also Joe, the guy at 3speed was super professional. Thumbs up to him.

American Sheep dog also has a couple good reviews on the 3speed. Comparing it to the "smart carry". Just worth a look.
    Last edited by tmhouseknecht; 09-29-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: second thought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast