multiple states - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: multiple states

Quote Originally Posted by 442js View Post
    That is a felony conviction? That doesn't sound right.
    The OP lives in Texas. The CCW law in Texas, signed into law by none other than George CCW Bush, includes a provision for not issuing a permit to someone who is behind on child support payments.

You would be surpeized at the number od dead beat dada that come to Arizona thinkinfg they can get away without paying child support. Sheriff Joe has his round ups about three times a year and the nubers are enormous.
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

4. In my case it had everything to do with extended unemployment - but as we all know the payment is due and just keeps adding up with interest.

I was always timely with visitation and even tool on extra time since I was unemployed but that isn't part of the equation.

Bottom line, I believe since I did pay in off all at once that we negotiated a reduced charge along with no jail time but will have to redirect all of this on my nickel. The nickels are still hard to come by so I may have to make some painful decisions here.

5. Back to my original question....

I have a UT permit and have been defined by TX. Is it safe to carry?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jtharveyjr View Post
    The nickels are still hard to come by so I may have to make some painful decisions here.
    Wooden nickles and round tu-its are hard to come by in this economy.

Quote Originally Posted by jtharveyjr View Post
    Back to my original question....

I have a UT permit and have been defined by TX. Is it safe to carry?

Thanks.
    I'd look at TX law, probably found online. Some states will not recognize an out of state permit from a resident.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12