XDM 45 vs G30 compact
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XDM 45 vs G30 compact

XDM 45 vs G30 compact

Thoughts on which one wood be a preferred EDC

Xd! :-)

I would say the Glock 30, it's smaller and less bulkier than a Springfield would be, perfect for IWB too. I have both a 30 and a Springfield XD 45 compact and the 30 has been my EDC gun for a year and a half.

5. I've had both and it's going to be quite tough to sell you on either one. Both are great firearms. The best advice I can give is that you should make an attempt to handle and shoot both before you decide. If you know someone that has both and will let you borrow them, carry each one for a few days.

One will just feel right to you.

6. The Glock 30!

They are both well made, reliable weapons. Get the one that feels the best.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

You're asking the wrong people. Nobody should decide what gun is best for you except you. Hold both, shoot both, get a feel for how you would conceal each one and go from there.

I'm not familiar with the XD but I suggest you try a G30SF before making your decision. Depending on your hand, the short frame design can make a world of difference. I heard rave reviews about the SF and I was really surprised at the difference in comfort from a standard G30 when I first held mine. That's why my G27 is gathering dust now.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Glock 30

Quote Originally Posted by gkeil961 View Post
    Thoughts on which one wood be a preferred EDC
    Shoots good, feels good, conceals good. XDm.45
    XDM 45 vs G30 compact-xdm1.jpg
    XDM 45 vs G30 compact-xdm.jpg
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Xd45!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast