Concealed Carry IWB Holster - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry IWB Holster

And I forgot to add to my previous post, even though I have hyperhydrosis and tend to sweat profusely, my three cowhide Supertucks hold up just as well as my horsehide Supertuck does.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I love my Kholster Crescent model for my Sig P250.

Respect for Bladetech

Phantom Series IWB holster :: IWB holsters :: Blade-Tech Industries

I've been edc'ing a Bersa .45 UC for over 4 years in one of these.

Never had one problem with it...easy to clean, and keeps my pistol
    very secure, yet very quick on the draw if necessary, and easy to
    re-holster, should you ever have to draw. I did add a couple drops
    of blue loctite to the retention adjustment screw, and the belt loop
    screws after it got fully 'formed' to the frame...other than that,
    zero maintenance, other than an occasional cleaning with some soapy
    water.

I live in a very warm climate, and the pistol stays well protected
    from body sweat. That's why I prefer kydex over leather down here
    for every day use. I do have some light 'holster wear' on the pistol
    around the muzzle area,....but my piece ain't for show and tell,
    it never was shiney/pretty...and anyway, that isn't the reason I
    carry it...

If and when this Bladetech ever gives up, I'll be buying another,
    just like it..

FLc

5. I use CompTac IWB holsters.

Crossbreed supertuck seems to be the IWB of choice!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstableCurt View Post
    Try a Kholster Holster. I have one and use it every day. I used to wear a Crossbreed for another pistol and I find I like the Kholster better, and as a bonus it costs less. Total cost (including shipping) was $45.00 compared to $69.00 plus shipping. If you want to order one check out the site online. You can use my discount code: 06-9451 which will give you the $45.00 price. If you order from Jimmy, you'll be very happy with the Kholster. I had mine in hand 7 days after I placed the order, and it comes with a lifetime warranty.

Hope this info helps!
    C.
    +1 on that! Good call.

8. I got my Kholster little moon last week. I am an average sized man and this fits me way better than my creaky, expensive Crossbreed super tuck. I used a rebate code I found online and my delivered cost was $45, half of the super tuck.
    Use my Kholster rebate code: 08-9974 to get the same deal I did. There is no use limit and no expiration for this Kholster rebate code.
    Kholster has a 90 day unconditional (even if you trim the leather!) money back return policy that I bet is seldom used, and a lifetime warranty. Why don't his competitors?
    BTW crossbreed took EIGHT WEEKS to fill my order (they promise 4-6 weeks, and I had to nag them after 6 to get it in 8) but they charged my card the day I ordered.
    Jimmy (Kholster) took 6 days including shipping time. If you have money and time to waste - go with a crossbreed. Otherwise Kholster is the way to go.

I have one Galco IWB Holster. I don't use it because it is uncomfortable for me to wear. I have to buy my pants a size larger for it to work. Therefore its OWB holsters for me"!

10. I have a glock 19 and am looking into 3 different options. I hear wonderful things about the supertuck, but have also heard great things about the black mamba from concealment solutions, and my local gunsmith suggested I go to a local place called Ambush Tactical and have them make a custom holster for me. I am thinking I will check out that option first. suggestions?

I just received my Cleveland holster this week. Fit and finish was great and the kydex securely holds my G21. I think I made changes in the cant and height adjustments at least a dozen times till I found just the right angle that was most comfortable for me. You can reholster one handed and it slips out easily on the draw. I almost went with the supertuck, but for the lower price of the Cleveland, it works very well for me. I am still waiting on my licence to come in, but this holster allows me to tuck in my shirt if I want, and hides the full frame easily. My wife didnt even know I had it on till she gave me a hug. LOL I will need to figure out the best way to carry my phone now because I have always carried it at 3 oclock on my right side, with the holster in place, it sticks out way to far and with wearing an untucked shirt, drawing can be affected if my shirt hangs up on my phone. If you havent seen the Cleveland, check em out. Thanks Bobby!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast