Concealed Carry IWB Holster
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry IWB Holster

Concealed Carry IWB Holster

What is your favorite IWB holster for concealed carry? I use a Desantis Sof Tuk and I really like it but I want to explore some other options.

3. My favorite so far has been the crossbreed super tuck. Its durable, lifetime warranty, and comfortable.

When I carry iwb I use a king tuck.

Quote Originally Posted by .45ACPKimber View Post
    My favorite so far has been the crossbreed super tuck. Its durable, lifetime warranty, and comfortable.
    +1

I've got a SuperTuck Deluxe and a MiniTuck. Love them both!
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

6. Don Hume 715 or the Don Hume PCCH.

I Use a Kholster Holster

Try a Kholster Holster. I have one and use it every day. I used to wear a Crossbreed for another pistol and I find I like the Kholster better, and as a bonus it costs less. Total cost (including shipping) was $45.00 compared to $69.00 plus shipping. If you want to order one check out the site online. You can use my discount code: 06-9451 which will give you the $45.00 price. If you order from Jimmy, you'll be very happy with the Kholster. I had mine in hand 7 days after I placed the order, and it comes with a lifetime warranty.

Hope this info helps!
    C.

8. I bought a super tuck for my Steyr M9A after reading and hearing about how comfortable they are. I am more than a little disappointed. Maybe it's the horsehide, maybe it needs the combat cut, I don't know. Until I can afford a new single stack pistol and holster, I'm carrying a .22 mag derringer in my pocket. Beats having nothing.
    I suppose I could just go buy all new pants and shirts to fit the crossbreed.

9. I've been happy with my Remora IWB holster, with the kydex reinforced top. I got it for my steyr S40.

10. Crossbreed Supertuck. There is no better.

11. I have a SuperTuck Deluxe and a MiniTuck. Love them both!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast