How do you like your Ruger? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do you like your Ruger?

I have a Ruger SR9C also and I love it. A very smooth shooting gun!

OOPS! My SR9c just went back to Ruger for service/repair. I have a feeling it's a weak striker spring. This has been an issue w/SR9 & SR9c. Virtually a brand new gun w/ not many rounds fired. Misfired many times last weekend, then again after being cleaned. Their CS/repair dept. has a great reputation, so I'm not worried, just a little disappointed about the inconvenience.

[QUOTE=Patrick Shearer;212668]a new Ruger SR9c, anyone have this particular 9mm? I like it a lot but, every one has their own opinions. ,QUOTE]

X1000, I recently bought one and love it!
    WOODY!
    Please Bless and Support our Troops.
    Dont Blink, 100 Years Goes Faster Than You Think...

5. Newbie here. First gun, LC9. I love it, but it's not a gun for a beginner, unless you're determined to master the recoil. And it has serious recoil action! I've spoken with people who have shot for years, and they say the same thing. Nice size, fits well in my hand (I'm a woman), and I keep practicing with it. My aim is lot better than three weeks ago, and I'm going in twice a week. I advise anyone who has purchased an LC9 and is a newbie (as in never handling a weapon before), to go and pick up a .22 for training purposes, going back to the LC9 to grow on. The .22 will definitely keep you interested when the LC9 seems to discourage.:)
    jkgunnr

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Shearer View Post
    I just traded my KelTec PF9 for a new Ruger SR9c, anyone have this particular 9mm? I like it a lot but, every one has their own opinions. I'm thinking my next purchase (if I don't win it) will be the Ruger LC9, It seems like a pretty nice firearm, do they have a lot of recoil? Heavy trigger or what? My KelTec PF9 had a very heavy trigger, LOTS of recoil...not a recommended gun for a beginner at the range but, I still enjoyed it's ability to conceal well. Thoughts? Comments?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234