email to the mayor of Clanton Ohio about the abuse of the ccw permit holder - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: email to the mayor of Clanton Ohio about the abuse of the ccw permit holder

1. yea what he said! Canton!!!

I'd rather see him get charged with a crime than sued. Most specifically 3 counts of assault with a deadly weapon, or terroristic threat.

Police should be held to higher standards when it comes to following the law...not the other way around, they shouldn't be let off easy because of their job...

Quote Originally Posted by Templing View Post
    I live in Ohio most police here are not very friendly
    In every place there is a snake here and there...I am sure not all of Ohio's police and LEOs are all bad. I live here in Missouri and like the police here in our area though next county leaves nothing to be desired. So when I am in that next county I try to be as inconspicuous as I can. It will be a loss of my precious time if I am to be stopped and inconvenienced just because I did something stupid.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

5. being stupid ( can happen to any of us) should not be a death threat by the police. cause thye make them too.

I believe the officer was suspended but that does not resolve the situation. His local police union most likely protect him and will still have his job, along with sensitivity training. Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    being stupid ( can happen to any of us) should not be a death threat by the police. cause thye make them too.
    I don't see him as being stupid....nervous perhaps...not stupid....

Forget the whole CCW aspect of this encounter, the LEO was just flat-out abusive, gun or not. It's not like the cop was calm and polite from the beginning and only crossed the line when he found out there was a gun in the car. This clown was wrong from the get-go. The gun only served to fire him up even more. He needs to be doing something else for a living.

BTW, I don't have much sympathy for the "victim" who decided to put himself in a bad/dangerous situation by choosing to go out whoring. In any case, the LEO's behavior was indefensible.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

9. It's pointless to contact the Mayor. This needs to get to court and criminal charges need to be pursued against the Officer at the State level. If this happens at the municipal level it's sure to get buried or handled in a manner that won't result in proper justice.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Forget the whole CCW aspect of this encounter, the LEO was just flat-out abusive, gun or not. It's not like the cop was calm and polite from the beginning and only crossed the line when he found out there was a gun in the car. This clown was wrong from the get-go. The gun only served to fire him up even more. He needs to be doing something else for a living.

BTW, I don't have much sympathy for the "victim" who decided to put himself in a bad/dangerous situation by choosing to go out whoring. In any case, the LEO's behavior was indefensible.
    The victim of this abusive cop was exercising his right to peacefully assemble, in a public place, no evidence of a curfew in effect was shown. The civvies were in a place that they were legally entitled to be, and have no need to explain their presence or business there. The cops were "Danger Stupid","felony abusive under color of authority", and criminally and civilly liable, and put the taxpayers in Canton on the hook for a boatload of cash.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

11. Guy I did a little research on canton. one of their policeofficer killed his girlfrined in 2008 or around that time. and canton is in stark co, ohio where all the women who were stripped search for no real reason by male and female officers. Guys these people are living in the stone age. They think they can do what ever they want to. The fbi and federal courts need to have federal oversight on them cause they are out of control group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast