email to the mayor of Clanton Ohio about the abuse of the ccw permit holder
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: email to the mayor of Clanton Ohio about the abuse of the ccw permit holder

1. email to the mayor of Clanton Ohio about the abuse of the ccw permit holder

Hi everyone.
    I sent a email to the mayor of Clanton about the abuse of the ccw permit holder by a Clanton Police officer.
    On his website he states he enforces all the laws of the city and is the top conservator of the peace in the city. So I asked him what is he going do?
    I hope some of you will ask him too.
    his name is William J Healy the second. mayor of Clanton Ohio.

That's Canton, OH...

I live in Ohio most police here are not very friendly

Renbots Guest
    This is an obvious case of Roid Rage. I will say it again..... Roid Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Renbots View Post
    Then perhaps the answer is mandatory drug testing for LEOs.

Having watched the video and read all the threads about this incident and along with it posted on the internet/fox news. The Mayor/police union do not have any room to wiggle and hopefully will DO THE RIGHT Thing as you pointed out he is the top conservator of law and peace in the city of Canton. I have family in Ohio and will ask them to keep me posted for it will take awhile to go through the courts.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Renbots View Post
    That was my first thought. I've worked with many LEO's and have many LEO friends and they don't act like that; on or off duty.
    I do know some LEO's that went from 90lb wimps to massive monsters in a matter of months and had that 'roid rage' too!

Similar to this is what's called 'Lieutenant's syndrome' in the military. I'm an Air Force vet, with both enlisted and commissioned service. One time I was walking across base with another officer, I was a Captain by then, he a 1st Lt. Some enlisted folks coming the other way were busy talking and failed to recognize us with a salute. He yelled back at them about the missed salute, they apologized and saluted crisply in response which to me more than resolved the issue. But then he went walking back to the group, and totally went off on them with an embarrassing diatribe. I at this time was some distance away, but close enough to hear. He came swaggering back, full of ego, at which point I gave him a total piece of my mind, informing him in no uncertain terms he was NEVER to abuse an NCO in my presence again. There is acceptance by doing nothing, and there is correction by acting when you see BS and abuse. As a commisssioned officer, I knew what my mission was, always, and it was NEVER to abuse my authority, or to abuse others below me in rank or influence. What these cops did was the opposite of all of that.

Well put and thank you for your service. I have said it before on this subject. We can't let a few bad officers dictate how we view and cooperate with law enforcement. Most officers are hard working and decent people trying to make a living and serve their community.

11. Hi guys.
    The Mayor of canton replyed to my email. He was very professional and open with me. He is on top of the incident. I think he understands the fear we have of the bad cop going crazy on us.
    i think we can wait and see what happens in the court and police dept on this incidence.
    I do think the officer will be given a hearing and they will see what should happen to him.
    I think he will be fired. I am not sure he will be charged with any crime. I hope he will be sued.
    this incident has shaken our faith in a lot of police depts. With the madison five and all the bad stops the police are making. a case where a policeofficer stepped over the line so far and was held accountable
    will help other policeofficers see that they must follow the law too.
    You know we want to carry to defend ourselfs from attacks, not be attacked by our police.
    Is a police dept so scared of us they become more scary than a robber.
    Do you hear that!!! are we frighten by our own GOV-( POLICE) More than we are by the badguy!!!
    Shame on any police dept that forgets WE THE PEOPLE. and and thinks screw the people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast