Concealed Weapons Permit Images? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Weapons Permit Images?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    I might have to backpedal a little on that. Here is the law according to NRA/ILA:

So I'm thinking the pertinent question for your employer would be, "In which states are we licensed to sell handguns?" I'm betting likely only the state in which the FFL is located.

I'd hope your new employer would have policies and procedures in writing covering all this, and that an owner or manager of some sort would supervise your sales for a while, to make sure you didn't get into trouble.

Anyway...good luck with the new job!
    We're just starting this process, so I'm at the forefront of information gathering, etc.

You are right, as far as my part goes, I will only be selling to residents of Idaho, but I may have to handle transfers to other states, and the bulk of our sales will be online, so I got a little confused as to the role CWPs would play.

I think I have both more practical experience and general firearms knowledge than anyone else in the office, so I'm making sure I know what to do and how to do it. Lot of responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Wow! Now that's service. I need my house painted and the grass cut, too....
    Geez girl...this is exactly the reason why I sometimes follow your replies to some post. You are quick on the mark! It has been a long hard summer around here....Thanks for making me laugh today...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I'm shocked I saw the mythical md permit. Most of us who live here have never seen one

We're just starting this process, so I'm at the forefront of information gathering, etc.

You are right, as far as my part goes, I will only be selling to residents of Idaho, but I may have to handle transfers to other states, and the bulk of our sales will be online, so I got a little confused as to the role CWPs would play.

I think I have both more practical experience and general firearms knowledge than anyone else in the office, so I'm making sure I know what to do and how to do it. Lot of responsibility.
    Even when transferring to other states YOU wont have to deal with out of state permits. The FFL in the other state will run the check on that side before he delivers to the buyer.

Wow! Now that's service. I need my house painted and the grass cut, too....
    Use paintballs for the house, and wad cutters for the grass?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Geez girl...this is exactly the reason why I sometimes follow your replies to some post. You are quick on the mark! It has been a long hard summer around here....Thanks for making me laugh today...
    Glad I could cheer you up a bit :)

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    Even when transferring to other states YOU wont have to deal with out of state permits. The FFL in the other state will run the check on that side before he delivers to the buyer.
    DITTO this. This is exactly what I was trying to say. Well-put.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker3181 View Post
    I'm shocked I saw the mythical md permit. Most of us who live here have never seen one
    It would be even more shocking to see the one HI permit issued. That's right, this Southern state has only issued one carry permit and that is to the police armorer.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    It would be even more shocking to see the one HI permit issued. That's right, this Southern state has only issued one carry permit and that is to the police armorer.
    ok you win this round

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker3181 View Post
    ok you win this round
    When it comes to "may-issue" states, I just call it like I see it. I don't care if it is AL, HI or MD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast