Unlawful Carry Arrest - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlawful Carry Arrest

1. .[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like something a typical "grown up" drunk with hairy armpits would say. [/QUOTE]

Haha yes spot on! I made a valid point about the FACT that alcohol effects people differently based on several variables, so that could only mean I'm a raging alcoholic that masturbates to bottles of scotch that are old enough to buy their own scotch. Wrong. I gave up drinking a while back, but even if I were a drunk it wouldn't change the validity of my remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    Haha yes spot on! I made a valid point about the FACT that alcohol effects people differently based on several variables, so that could only mean I'm a raging alcoholic that masturbates to bottles of scotch that are old enough to buy their own scotch. Wrong. I gave up drinking a while back, but even if I were a drunk it wouldn't change the validity of my remarks.[/QUOTE]

I've never known a drunk, an alcoholic (raging or masturbating), or a simple party drinker that didn't "think" they could hold their booze. Famous last words before they get behind the wheel and kill innocent families on our highways. And of course none of these people would ever "think" of causing an accident or killing someone, they do it "without thinking". Cemetery's all across our country are filled with people who "think" like you, and because of people who "think" like you.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Thank you Ringo for letting NavyLCDR know the difference between speeding in a car and being a drunk behind the wheel. He argues for argument sake and wastes space in this forum and his own time with such a specious argument. Thank you for describing our dear Terminal properly. Nothing like having someone who is the ultimate authority on being a drunk. If the standard is 08, it is the standard. You don't like it, you can handle it--fine--have at it. Kill someone while CC or driving at over 08 and if you are on my jury you are going away for manslaughter. As far as Silver is concerned, being in your house puts a different light on this subject. If you are stone cold drunk in your home and, lets say, "make a mistake", you probably have a problem but since I am not sure how that plays out--maybe someone on the forum has some experience. Certainly if it was a perp, being drunk or not should, IMO, not make any difference. The real key to this thread is being out in public.

It is illegal to drink and carry concealed in some places. Take a look at the Rossow V Merced documents posted by Calguns. Right on the application form.

As for drunk driviung, must be nice to have an .08 BAC level threshold. Mine is .04 as it is for all CDL licensees. But not a problem as I don't drink.

To the OP, get a local Texas lawyer versed in gun laws and add one who is known throughout Texas. It may be costly but it is far better than the possible outcomes if you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe, help a fellow gun owner/carrier to overcome his mistake and get on with his life with as little damage as possible?
    FWIW NavyLCDR this is the same kelcarry who said that I was obviously hostile towards SC LEO's because I explained to another poster that caneguns fall under the catagory of "any other weapon" under the National Firearms Act rules.

Maybe I should make kelcarry a batch of his favorite cookies, chocolate chip with crushed Rolaids.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Thank you Ringo for letting NavyLCDR know the difference between speeding in a car and being a drunk behind the wheel. He argues for argument sake and wastes space in this forum and his own time with such a specious argument. Thank you for describing our dear Terminal properly. Nothing like having someone who is the ultimate authority on being a drunk. If the standard is 08, it is the standard. You don't like it, you can handle it--fine--have at it. Kill someone while CC or driving at over 08 and if you are on my jury you are going away for manslaughter. As far as Silver is concerned, being in your house puts a different light on this subject. If you are stone cold drunk in your home and, lets say, "make a mistake", you probably have a problem but since I am not sure how that plays out--maybe someone on the forum has some experience. Certainly if it was a perp, being drunk or not should, IMO, not make any difference. The real key to this thread is being out in public.
    There is only one reason why a firearm is considered to be more of a deadly weapon than a car is. It's because the Brady Bunch and their anti-gun followers have forced that idea down the throats of Americans for decades now. Apparantly your belly is full of their kool aid.

A guy gets a felony for writing bad checks. So we take away his rights to own a firearm, a piece of metal that weighs a couple pounds. Yet he can own, possess and operate a 3,000 piece of metal that kills hundreds more people every day than firearms do. Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me, NOT. Although I am sure kelcarry feels safer because his government is making him safe.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Apparantly your belly is full of their kool aid.
    That explains his sourness on these forums.

9. Ok so if someone was at a .09 and someone pulled a knife on him and he shot him that would be manslaughter? Oh but wait, if he was sober then he would be posted on here a a hero to the CC community?! Get over yourself

Hey Terminal: I guess you love to argue for argument's sake. The point is that if he is 09 and the guy pulls out a cellphone and you shoot him because you think he has a gun and you kill him---you will probably go to prison and you will probably make his family very rich.
    Hey Navy: What in the world are you talking about? Bad checks? Cars? Firearms? Gun Control? What? If you get into an auto accident or a situation with a firearm that you are carrying and you test over the limit---kindly read the above comment; you are going to lose your freedom and your money. This is really very simple.
    Hey G: If you cannot add anything other than wise comments you demean yourself. Grow up.
    Hey Y'all: You have worn me out with your intellectually-empty replies. Don't bother anymore unless it makes the three of you feel good. I have had enough of your senseless comments and arguments--they make no sense to not only me but to the forum members who have notified me of their support. I'm not bothering with this thread any further. In any event. have a nice day and G-d Bless.

11. Yeah dude. It's a forum...where people come to argue and discuss their opinions on specific subject matter. I know it can be frustrating when people make valid points that conflict with your own opinion so I understand your decision to just walk away. It's been a pleasure. Come back soon.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast