Unlawful Carry Arrest - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlawful Carry Arrest

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Y'all:
    The "y" in y'all should only be capitalized if it is the first word of the sentence. However when using the plural form of y'all, all y'all, the "a" would be capitalized instead of the "y" if used to begin a sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry:216244
    Hey Terminal: I guess you love to argue for argument's sake. The point is that if he is 09 and the guy pulls out a cellphone and you shoot him because you think he has a gun and you kill him---you will probably go to prison and you will probably make his family very rich.
    .09 or .00 if you shoot someone with a cellphone because you think it's a weapon, you will go to prison.

.09 and he does have a knife, if you shoot him, should you go to prison?

OP what was your BAC? You said you "sobered up".

Hey Fire: If you shoot someone with a knife because you presumed you were in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm, you have a right to do so. If, however, you are somewhat intoxicated and the police, in investigating the shooting, subject you to a test and you test to the tune of say 09, questions will be asked as to your legitimate "presumption", not only by the solicitor but by the perps's family in a civil suit, which does not require as much evidence. Bottom line is when you are above an alcohol standard, whatever it is, you will and should be the subject of further investigation be it legal or civil--it will cost you one way or another. It would have been easier, if you are going to be CC, to limit yourself so that any kind of standard cannot be used against you, should you have a need for a weapon.
    Hey G: Thanks for the southern english writing lesson. Just received a lesson on Rt 17 north and Rt 17 south. Even though the road has north and south lanes, apparently the only true Rt 17 south is the road from Charleston to Savannah. Anything north of Charleston is Rt 17 north. I truly appreciate these very local twists on proper english and geography. PS:Still have trouble understanding how HUGER can be pronounced "ugee".

Now guys, stop it with the grammar talk. You know it gets me all excited.

When I find someone has a different opinion than me, I try to listen to and respect their point of view. It's amazing how much anxiety and stress it saves me. I don't even have to agree, just respect. Not that I'm suggesting anyone here do that! No! NO NO NO! That's just a technique for grammar-obsessed females who seek enlightenment through thoughtful presence.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey G: Thanks for the southern english writing lesson. Just received a lesson on Rt 17 north and Rt 17 south. Even though the road has north and south lanes, apparently the only true Rt 17 south is the road from Charleston to Savannah. Anything north of Charleston is Rt 17 north. I truly appreciate these very local twists on proper english and geography.
    Or how one of the posters on the Alabama forum refered to the Alabama portion of East Florida as "that little foot thingie on the bottom of the state". I guess he did not realize that that foot thingie used to be part of Florida.

7. Hey guess what. Strangers don't pull knives on you for any reason other than to threaten or take your life. No presumption other than danger could be made. Also, castle doctrine protects against any civil penalties as well as legal. I thought you were done with this post?

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    I thought you were done with this post?
    (Opens Envelope)

And the award for being even less civil than kelcarry goes to Terminal Lance. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speach and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.

9. His words, not mine. Also, you've used that before. Very clever but try some new material.

I missed out on this AND the Miss CCW pageant? Seriously, WHAT does a girl have to do to win a prize around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    His words, not mine. Also, you've used that before. Very clever but try some new material.
    At least you realised that it was a rerun. You and kelcarry aren't related are you?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast