Unlawful Carry Arrest - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlawful Carry Arrest

Thumbs up Finalists for the Miss CCW Pageant.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    I missed out on this AND the Miss CCW pageant? Seriously, WHAT does a girl have to do to win a prize around here?
    Actually you were nominated as one of the finalists. You'll have tough competition though, Tucker's Mom, Cathyinblue, and Daisey are the other three finalists.

Gentlemen (and ladies) let's be civil here. This forum is for friendship and support, not for hating the intellectual skills of each others peers. I am merely looking for guidance, not criticism or arguments. I believe I have made the right steps and I appreciate the positive input of those who have posted to help. As for everyone else; I have reduced my carrying and have made further steps to correct my thinking process, even while drinking. I want to make this world a safer place not a jungle of incoherent fools.

4. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    His words, not mine. Also, you've used that before. Very clever but try some new material.
    At least you realised that it was a rerun. You and kelcarry aren't related are you?
    I'll admit the first time I did deserve it, but this time he brought it on himself. I did my best to remain civil but he just makes it so damn difficult sometimes lol

I hate to say this, but it doesn't matter what type of certification you have, drinking with a gun is illegal. I have a friend that keeps trying to get away with it, usually he does. But eventually it will catch up with him and his CCW can be kissed goodbye. I would suggest getting a private lawyer, but that may just be a waste of money... Either way I hope it works out in your favor. Good luck!

As other's Stated dont drink while carrying.God forbid you ever had to use your Weapon while drinking.You would be up a creek, without a paddle........

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I see no reason to crack jokes about your mishap. We all make mistakes.

You need to find a local lawyer with experience in that sector, best thing you can do.
    And I see no joke in carrying a fire arm and drinking. Evidently this yokel drank enough and did enough to draw the attention of local law enforcement. I don't know about anyone else but telling this guy "Aww. That's too bad. Hope it works out." is reinforcing unacceptable behavior.

We all, all of us that take the time to do the right thing to obtain our permit in our respective states are diminished by numbnuts like this. Actions like his give creedence to the antis rants about us not being responsible. It absolutely ticks me off everytime I hear someone inour ranks make excuses for stupid behavior of someone just because they are supposed to be one of 'the brethren'.

Everytime something like this happens and we make excuses for it we all are diminshed by it, our credibility is erroded and we all take one more step toward giving up our 2A rights. One of the ways we stay ahead of the ones that want to take away our 2A rights is to police our own ranks.

Dress down the dip sh!t on the firing range that is pointing the loaded gun anywhere but down range. Educate the ignorant. Correct the newspaper when they print half truths. Write your congressman about potentially damaging legislation and police our ranks for knucleheads that drink and carry!

Spend some time in jail, loose you right, suffer the concequences. My opinion and I'm entitled to it. ANd yes! I rant!

8. Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    all of us that take the time to do the right thing to obtain our permit in our respective states are diminished by numbnuts like this. Actions like his give creedence to the antis rants about us not being responsible
    I thought I was the only one who felt this way
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

Damn, that sucks.

Sure glad I live in a state where im not punished for something I might do. You can get as drunk as you want here and still carry, just dont misjudge shooting someone without proper justification or their gonna come down hard on ya....after you actually did something....kinda where the punishment belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629:222051

And I see no joke in carrying a fire arm and drinking. Evidently this yokel drank enough and did enough to draw the attention of local law enforcement.
    I'm not sure you read the incident right. I thought he drank, while not carrying. Went to his hotel to sober up. Packed up to go home, and then was caught.

Who's cracking Jokes, As responcible Armed Citizens we are held to higher Standards. This is the kind of Situations Anti-Gunners love I can hear them now another Drunk with a Concealed Weapon.I'm not bashing him, but he should of made a better choice.

If your going to drink, leave your weapon at home. I'm sorry this happened to him, and hope all ends well for him.But I'm thinking of all CCWers not just one. As stated before What if he had to use his weapon while under the Influence.No attorney in the world could save him. Bottom line We as CCW holders always need to keep clear minds,, and bodies

And if you dont like the responces, dont post that kind of Information.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast