Unlawful Carry Arrest
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlawful Carry Arrest

Unlawful Carry Arrest

I got charged with unlawful carry because I was "under the influence" I have a MS permit and this happened in Keller, TX does anyone know what to do or what happens?

Don't drink and carry -- the end!
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

dont drink, dont do drugs, and if you do... dont carry your gun... simple right....!

Here in North Carolina you could more than likely kiss your CHP goodbye!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    Do not volunteer any information to the police other than name, DOB and SSAN. Contact an attorney, and do not talk to anyone until advised by the attorney. Ask your attorney if you can plead it down to a lesser charge. Good luck. Most states have and enforce laws about carrying while drinking. Not a good idea to mix alcohol and gunpowder... the mixture is explosive.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    Do not volunteer any information to the police other than name, DOB and SSAN. Contact an attorney, and do not talk to anyone until advised by the attorney. Ask your attorney if you can plead it down to a lesser charge. Good luck. Most states have and enforce laws about carrying while drinking. Not a good idea to mix alcohol and gunpowder... the mixture is explosive.
    Preferably an attorney with a concealed carry law background.

8. Visit statesthat don't have laws pertaining to alcohol and carrying instead.

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Man that blows!!!!!! A 1.90 LMAO!!!!!! You're screwed!!!!!

Sorry to hear it bro. I'd get my own attorney (not a court appointed). Or if you are guilty I'd consider pleading.

I see no reason to crack jokes about your mishap. We all make mistakes.

You need to find a local lawyer with experience in that sector, best thing you can do.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast