New EDC

Thread: New EDC

New EDC

Picked up a new G26 for my EDC, I love how concealed it its on my side....i have it in a uncle mikes holster right, looking for another holster, anyone have any good idea,

Thats a G26 Gen 4

I use the galco king tuck for my G26 and i have the crimson trace laser grips on mine also like the UDC cover by galco

I used to have a Glock 26 and loved it while I had it. I sold it to a LEO who is using it as his backup now. I've been very happy with LowRider holsters Welcome to our online store and I currently use one to carry my G38.

That's a fine choice! I personally like the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe
    holster. I have found them to be the most comfortable and concealable holsters around, their customer service is second to none and they have a great warranty! Crossbreed Holsters > Home

Do you hear the voice yet?
    Get another Glock.
    Get another Glock.
    Get another Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by gkeil961 View Post
    Picked up a new G26 for my EDC, I love how concealed it its on my side....i have it in a uncle mikes holster right, looking for another holster, anyone have any good idea,
    I use several. The DeSantis Sof-tuck IWB is comfortable and allows a tucked-in shirt. Adjustments allow it to be used for strong-side IWB, cross-draw and small-of-back. CT Laser doesn't catch on it either.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Congrats on the G26.
    As far as holsters go, I just recently found these holsters that are similar in style as the Crossbreed and the Galco King Tuk:
    Cleveland Holsters
    SHTF Gear Holsters
    I have none of these holsters, so I can't recommend, but just some more holsters for you to check out.

I am currently using a Blackhawk IWB with my SW9VE (hope to sell or trade soon), got it for $9.99 at a local
    store and it's been doing the job, but I want something with Kydex for easier re-holstering.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Do you hear the voice yet?
    Get another Glock.
    Get another Glock.
    Get another Glock.
    I'm hoping to get my first Glock soon! Interested in a G19 G4.
    NRA Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor