woman stripped search in ohio by stark co deputies,canton is in stark co - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: woman stripped search in ohio by stark co deputies,canton is in stark co

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I guess they were trying to check out her "concealed weapons".
    I should also add, these officers need to realize that "concealed means concealed!" We don't need to consent to no stinkin' strip searches so they can be video taped and posted on youtube.

Is this new or from last year? I saw the video and it was very disturbing. I get very violent emotions when I watch it and Im afraid that a burial or two would have happened if they had done that to my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    Ok in Ohio the police in canton and stark co are scary.
    One Canto officer killed his pregnant girlfriend,
    a Canton police officer abused a ccw holder (on Tape-see youtube)
    male and female Stark co deputies strip search a woman and video tape it( see video on youtube) The stark co police get sued and settle out of court, No investagation done by the fbi. the grand jury said the cops did no wrong.
    they should move the football hall of fame out of canton cause no one should drive into canton or stark co. the cops there are out of their minds and out of control. see the videos then make a comment

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom:216483
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I guess they were trying to check out her "concealed weapons".
    Everyday many people are sort of being "stripped searched" by customs at the airport, too. Despite the many complaints, nothing is being done about it. Do you think this place in Ohio will be different? Let's hope so...
    Not customs...

5. Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    Ok in Ohio the police in canton and stark co are scary.
    One Canto officer killed his pregnant girlfriend,
    a Canton police officer abused a ccw holder (on Tape-see youtube)
    male and female Stark co deputies strip search a woman and video tape it( see video on youtube) The stark co police get sued and settle out of court, No investagation done by the fbi. the grand jury said the cops did no wrong.
    they should move the football hall of fame out of canton cause no one should drive into canton or stark co. the cops there are out of their minds and out of control. see the videos then make a comment
    Seems it is funny the cops are almost always found to have done nothing wrong, even when there is positive proof they did it wrong.

2nd the move away, I am glad I don't spend my money in Ohio and won't be spending any in the future..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12