GG 1 Crack head 0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GG 1 Crack head 0

Thumbs up GG 1 Crack head 0

Crack heads try to rob a guy at a gas station, he has a CCW, couple of .45's later, and there is video....

Dayton's News Source :: Raw News - Caught On Tape: Victim Grabs Gun, Shoots Alleged Robber
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Good to hear news from Ohio that is good for a permit holder.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

Nice to see real justice for a change.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

"Uh, duuuuude! I have a stomach ache!!!" Yeah, moron! Two slug from a 45 will do that!! Cuddos to the armed citizen. One thing, shoot once more, maybe the scum won't be around to do that again to anyone.

About time a junkie gets what he deserves.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

7. should he have driven off?,,

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxx3500 View Post
    should he have driven off?,,
    Hopefully to go to the police station...or they wouldn't have known his name...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Good for that guy!

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxx3500 View Post
    should he have driven off?,,
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Hopefully to go to the police station...or they wouldn't have known his name...
    I suppose that's where he drove off to.
    NRA Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

He drove off to get out of harms way and phoned the police, and met with them at the scene as requested....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Is there some legal obligation, when you're under assault, to inform your attackers that you are armed with a gun? Here's my take on it: If two guys are beating me and they are lucky enough to notice that I have drawn my weapon and am preparing to fire, and they take that opportunity to turn and run like hell before I pull the trigger, I probably won't shoot. However, if they are too preoccupied with the beating they are trying to dish out to notice, I'll just consider the loud 'bangs' and the holes I put in them to be ample 'notification'.

The reason I bring this up is that the narrator seems to make a big deal that the defender informed his attackers that he had a gun and they still didn't back down. I've heard that before, but I wonder if that's what really happens or is that what your lawyer tells you to say that you said when describing the incident to the police? And does this really matter?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast