New Jersey the arm pit of the WORLD!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Jersey the arm pit of the WORLD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    I flew over it once. Now I know what I smelled!

Pwhew.... I know what you mean. I always considered New Jersey to be the cesspool of the world.
    Charlie

MY across the street neighbor (western Colorado) had to go back to NJ to care for her mom. She happened to mention that her Dad (passed on) had .38 in the NJ house. OMG- get it out here fast. She smuggled it out of NJ, to her home here. I have it now as she is back in NJ caring for her mom. She did not realize that she would have been a felon had she been caught. All is well now, and she has since purchased a rifle and a shotgun, joined the NRA, and basically been Coloradoized. I've never been to New Jersey, but IMHO, the best way to see Jersey, Mass, Illinois etc is in the rear view mirror.
    MR

4. It`s a shame you can own a sidearm in NJ BUT you can NEVER get a CWP. When will the powers that be understand the guy who wants a CWP is the guy that gets trained,respects the firearm,and obeys the law.BUT yet they feel the need to restrict us. THe perp on the other hand WILL always find a gun to commit their crime. If you allow people to defend themself the perps would not look at victims as prey knowing that person might have some firepower .

5. I changed planes at Newark on my way to Ireland. On our final approach someone on the plane yelled out, "smells like Jersey" and everyone started laughing. I always wondered if it was really that bad. :D

They have always said,

Freedom isnt cheap, and you dont get it for nothing.
    You paid your dues, and now your free, and ARMED Congrads.be safe, and enjoy your new found freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by cloverdizzle View Post
    I changed planes at Newark on my way to Ireland. On our final approach someone on the plane yelled out, "smells like Jersey" and everyone started laughing. I always wondered if it was really that bad. :D
    Everyone said the guv there is good that he should be running for POTUS. If his territory is that bad along with the smell, then he is not a good guv'nor then if he cannot change the rules. confusing.

Anyway, welcome to this group..from Missouri.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Excuse me, but you didn't live in the arm pit of the United States. I did, 38 years in Cahokia, Illinois. It might have been in between the toes or the gooch, but I have dibs on the arm pit

Lots of liberal stuff in New Jersey. I live in Pennsylvania, but I still work in New Jersey, so carrying to work is not an option for me. Even the New Jersey income tax is "graduated," in other words, the more money you make, the more taxes you pay, hence that whole "fair share" myth. Pennsylvania has a flat and fair income tax. Pennsylvania's income tax is around 3.3%, but if you make over $500,000 in the Nanny Garden State, they sock you with a 9% income tax. The only way you get to pay 3% in New Jersey is if you make less than 30,000 a year! They wanted to make the tax even higher for milloinaires, but the Governor is against that. More of that Obama style class warfare. The funny things is all these rich people claiming that they should pay more taxes. What they don't tell you is that the government will always take more money from you voluntarily if you want to give to to them!

Quote Originally Posted by pope414 View Post
    It`s a shame you can own a sidearm in NJ BUT you can NEVER get a CWP. When will the powers that be understand the guy who wants a CWP is the guy that gets trained,respects the firearm,and obeys the law.BUT yet they feel the need to restrict us. THe perp on the other hand WILL always find a gun to commit their crime. If you allow people to defend themself the perps would not look at victims as prey knowing that person might have some firepower .
    The instructors at Gun For Hire near Newark have CCW permits. I wonder how they obtained them.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12